Is it justified to report an ally for bad connection?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fronslin

11-11-2012

discuss

ßolt

11-11-2012

Yes, if you can't play and become a hindrance for your team you should get reported and dealt with accordingly.

A Swarm of Koala

11-11-2012

How does that break the summoner's code?

poochiepoo

11-11-2012

You can report for and get banned for everything nowadays.

MKJoker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Sure, doesn't mean it'll pass in the tribunal though. It's also a petty report.

ßolt

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Swarm of Koala View Post
How does that break the summoner's code?
Leaving/AFK, I'm implying people who fail to connect to the game or just dc every few minutes resulting in them being under geared and under leveled.

Someone who just happens to d/c and just comes back instantly shouldn't get reported... Well IMHO

Tejesh

11-11-2012

Ever since we got power back here, Leagues has been glitchy as hell for me. I try to play through it, but... IDK.

Asmonok

11-11-2012

Kinda depends whether it is or isnt imo. Since you technically have no control over your provider.

Does it go out on a regular basis at certain times of the day? Mine does and I do not get on league during that time. If I did then I knowingly walked into an inevitable 4v5 and deserve to be reported.

Is it storming and there a possability of it going out? Then dont get on if you do you deserve to be reported.

Is it just some random act out of the blue? Then no you shouldnt be reported because its not something you could of anticipated ahead of time.

However its impossible to tell the case when you see a stranger d/cing and reconnecting all through the game. So I dont report people for it.

A Swarm of Koala

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT Super Cool View Post
Leaving/AFK, I'm implying people who fail to connect to the game or just dc every few minutes resulting in them being under geared and under leveled.

Someone who just happens to d/c and just comes back instantly shouldn't get reported... Well IMHO
Ah, thought you were talking about high ping. I tend not to report if it's clear that they're trying to get back into the game, as opposed to someone who leaves and never returns. But that's just my preference.

smilefase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I've seen a guy get reported for going support morgana. Like what was said before, you can pretty much report for literally anything and get them banned. Tribunal for the loss.