Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Jungledinger

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Lane Only

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Jungledinger

Them ganks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Lane Only

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Well all know this, stop denying it GD.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icarus Dive

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Excuse me, fellow enemy laners, would you mind some time for me to put these turrets over here before starting the gank? I'll let you know when.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferretlord87

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Icarus Dive:
Excuse me, fellow enemy laners, would you mind some time for me to put these turrets over here before starting the gank? I'll let you know when.


lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OLunaJ

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Screw dat, Dem drive by's


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gibgezr

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Screw ganks; he just comes to your lane and pushes the tower down, then goes and does it again in another lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Lane Only

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Icarus Dive:
Excuse me, fellow enemy laners, would you mind some time for me to put these turrets over here before starting the gank? I'll let you know when.


You're doing it wrong, engage with your stun, place your turrets, r away, laugh all the way to the bank


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruka Frog

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Nubilous:
You're doing it wrong, engage with your stun, place your turrets, r away, laugh all the way to the bank


if you let that slow PoS get within range to throw his slow PoS stun and then you don't even dodge it...

you deserve to lose

i really am having trouble coming up with a more humiliating lackofskill thing to die to


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Lane Only

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Eruka Frog:
if you let that slow PoS get within range to throw his slow PoS stun and then you don't even dodge it...

you deserve to lose

i really am having trouble coming up with a more humiliating lackofskill thing to die to


Playing Brand?


1