zyra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hondo23

11-11-2012

well im thinkin about buying a new champ,and i kinda like zyra,is she any good? i heard she got nerfed pretty hard. any thoughts on her would be great thanks!

Jaguars

11-11-2012

Level 3 first blood ferdayz.

A Life Unfair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

She's still very strong and works exceptionally with other knock-up or AoE CC champs.
Also one of the easiest mids to to clear Wraiths or even Blue by yourself

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

She's pretty OP at the moment. She's an excellent support AND an excellent mid-lane.

Although, I don't recommend using her mid at the moment, as there's a 9/10 chance you'll be up against a Kat.

Gollum12

11-11-2012

Zyra is amazing. She is one of those champions that is easy to learn but hard to master. I started playing Zyra a few weeks ago and I play almost nothing but her now. It can be a bit tough the first couple levels but as soon as you get some AP items like Rabadon's Deathcap or Zhonya's Hourglass she is wonderfully fun, And her late-game is unstoppable. If you want a really fun champion to play Zyra is the way to go. It'll take a little bit to get her combos down just right, and she is pretty squishy, but I guarantee you'll love her.

Plus she's pretty damn hot for a half-plant half-human.

Ridiculed

11-11-2012

any champion that can do multiple roles on a team is good imo.
She can mid carry really well, and she makes a great support.
Stonewall proved that she can jungle effectively as well.
My vote is to get her.

Arthius

11-11-2012

shes actually still pretty strong
if u can land ur e, you can pretty much burst any mid laner down with double plants, q, and ult

Skeleton Dancer

11-11-2012

She's not OP, but she's on the upper tier of balanced. Like said before, she has a lot of CC and takes a good number of games to get used to.