elise is totally meh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

muck ur fom

11-11-2012

No the way to play her is Magic pen, since her Q's do % you dont really need that much ap you just need that % to do close to true dmg as possible.

Spiderbubble

11-11-2012

Play her as an AP top laner, and you'll have lots of successes with it, as long as the enemy top doesn't have a spammable shield (Riven, Rumble, Diana).

Max R>Q>W>E. I do QWQEQR until 6. Either way, max that Q first. Use it to harass basically every time it's off cooldown. If you need some health, turn into a Spider, and hit W, and stand next to enemy minions. Your Spiderlings will heal you when they attack.

I like to build Boots+3 potions, then a Doran's Ring (sometimes 2) then Sorceror's Boots > Hextech Revolver (she really needs some additional sustain against most top laners) > Sheen > Rabadon's Deathcap (or Abyssal Scepter) > Eventually finish Lich Bane

Remember, all of her abilities (even Spider Form Q) are magic damage, and her Spiderlings deal Physical damage.

Zimripple2

11-11-2012

Maxing W first is better as its much better poke and does much more damage then Q early game.

Glitter Gem

11-11-2012

I can't find a reason why Elise would be played over something else. Even with something as interesting as.

When she uses Volatile Spiderling, Spider Form, Venomous Bite the Volatile spiderling will jump to Elise's target.

DualAxes

11-11-2012

Elise dont fit mid, bot and even top.....people building her AD are morons

A Bronze V Noob

11-11-2012

the biggest thing that I don't like about her is that even if you hit a max range stun, you cant do much with it to follow up. shortest stun ever.