elise is totally meh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Bronze V Noob

11-11-2012

i've played her a bunch of times, trying to find a place for her, but she is just meh. she cant do much from jungle, she cant do much in teamfights, and her cooldowns are so rediculously high. FH should not be a requirement on a champ in order for a champ to be decent.

Bilbo T Baggens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

you're meh

DualAxes

11-11-2012

hopefully Riot isn't full of idiots......maybe they will be smart enough to give her a small buff just enough to make her work well

migty1joe

11-11-2012

Try her second game, maybe you improve )

Foxka

11-11-2012

As much as i hate to admin, op is right. Elise is generally a weak champion. Her ganks are mediocre, and thats only because of her little stun, and shes just generally weak.

Ferretlord87

11-11-2012

either people play her bad, or im just really good at this game.
play her top, slightly tanky with tons of AP and there you go.
max W, use it right and poke poke poke.

Lord Graves III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxka View Post
As much as i hate to admin, op is right. Elise is generally a weak champion. Her ganks are mediocre, and thats only because of her little stun, and shes just generally weak.
Lol nope.

Ezreal was a weak carry.

Jayce was a weak top solo.

Shyvana was a poor jungler.

The only things that changed for them was perception and player skill.

Sydra and Elise will have their time.

fattyy2k

11-11-2012

I know a friend who plays her mid and does REALLY well with her. I think riot did a good job when they made her. She is pretty much balanced. Her downside comes from the fact she has 6 abilities to use. She can morph and use her q as a spider even if she JUST used her q as a human. That is the only area I can see making her close to unbalanced. But overall, I say well done Riot.

Vanblod

11-11-2012

I just did a good game with her, unfortunatly I lost track of my mid's CS and he got pretty scary so we lost =/ But oh well. I personally got a quadra kill on her that game so it was still fun

muck ur fom

11-11-2012

This thread is retarded. If you have more then 2 braincells, or just a bit of skill, and have played elise you can tell already she's balanced or sometimes even OP.