Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyberb

11-11-2012

Quote:
Taquiiito:
i say, that was the only one who i blammed so hard, i was pissed off.

But in case 1 and 3 what i did?

They only show a random assortment of games. To get into the Tribunal most people are reported in something like 25%+ of all games played. These cases are an example of what you are like. If you were a dick in game 2 then I can easily assume you were a dick in many other games that aren't shown.

If 1 game in the report card is bad enough to punish then it's obvious that you are a negative influence on the community overall.

Taquiiito

11-11-2012

ask for honor,is a reason for ban and lose the honor, not get banned.

dragonager

11-11-2012

Quote:
Barioth:
"report annie for feeding"
This alone made you punishable, and it's on the first case only.

edit: some more:
Singed [All] [00:05:06] ad annie to stronk.
Singed [All] [00:05:10] im going to report u for that.
Annie [All] [00:05:19] for changing my build?
Singed [All] [00:05:23] report annie for troll.

edit 2: almost all you said in game 1 is punishable, i didn't counted but i'd say 95% of the text is toxic.
and 70% of game 2 and 3 chat is toxic.

You deserved this ban. I'm pretty nice when it comes to tribunal because i know tribunal is flawed and many people get troll reported, but in your case, i see no doubt.

I think I was this annie LOl