this cho fotm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeelzeBuff

11-11-2012

Don't nerf cho

he's very hard to play well compared to other strong champs

let cho players enjoy the champ we've played for so long

Voice 1

11-11-2012

Cho is actually pretty weak early game (plus, if you're actually better than your opponent, he should never land a rupture so yeah, outplaying people with actual skill too hard), but people are too obsessed with FoTM champs to ever counterpick vs him top OR mid. If built tank he's just that, a fat character with a weak initiate (yeah, rupture is garbage vs people who aren't bots) but great potential CC. Built damage (like my fav straight AP Cho), he actually can't take all that much punishment (before the DFG nerf AP Cho was just broken but nowadays I'd say he's in an alright place as he has to be close and land rupture to do work), and if you die while building damage you're screwed harder than a lot of other mids who don't need the hp to stay up close and personal for longer than 2 secs.

I bet the people complaining about Cho are the same people who are expecting free wins when they pick champs like Karthus mid (totally not FoTM) and expect free wins vs Cho lawl. Oh yeah and the multitude of ******bags riding the Kat ho train. Yeah, keep picking that Kat vs Cho mid. It's gonna work out for you b-(-.-)z.

What I will say about Cho's OPness though is Cho snowballs really hard. I love it when after a few kills (from either outplaying my opponent or successful ganks) it's pretty much impossible for conventional mids to come back against you (they can't kill you, one rupture = death, you can't push vs Cho, etc). But this just has to do with the fact bruisers/resists > conventional APs. Course, at the end of the day, Cho still has to land his rupture straight up (I know he can silence then rupture but really, you'd have to be blind to not see that T rex waddling towards you for a nom) which is more than I can say for things like fed Kat or old FoTM Eve.

OneVendetta

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Commander View Post
You're just confirming how bad you are if you can't tell when he's gonna use Rupture. You know, the extremely obvious stomping animation.

You QQ this hard about Darius too, huh?

Just a guess.
u think a decent cho player would waste his rupture randomly? LAWL

Kat Commander

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshSushi View Post
Cho is actually pretty weak early game (plus, if you're actually better than your opponent, he should never land a rupture so yeah, outplaying people with actual skill too hard), but people are too obsessed with FoTM champs to ever counterpick vs him top OR mid. If built tank he's just that, a fat character with a weak initiate (yeah, rupture is garbage vs people who aren't bots) but great potential CC. Built damage (like my fav straight AP Cho), he actually can't take all that much punishment (before the DFG nerf AP Cho was just broken but nowadays I'd say he's in an alright place as he has to be close and land rupture to do work), and if you die while building damage you're screwed harder than a lot of other mids who don't need the hp to stay up close and personal for longer than 2 secs.

I bet the people complaining about Cho are the same people who are expecting free wins when they pick champs like Karthus mid (totally not FoTM) and expect free wins vs Cho lawl. Oh yeah and the multitude of ******bags riding the Kat ho train. Yeah, keep picking that Kat vs Cho mid. It's gonna work out for you b-(-.-)z.
Pretty much this.

Learn to counterpick.

If Teemo counters Cho'Gath top, then he sure as hell counters him mid.