this cho fotm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snailygoat

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
Fun Fact about Cho: Out of the original 40 champs, Cho is the only champ that has after all this time has gotten buffs and not nerfs.
I'm fairly certain he got hit with the nerf bat a while ago.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cronofuge

Senior Member

11-11-2012

He was the first champ I bought, back when rupture was actually a hard skill to land. So if he get's touched somebody is getting hurt.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kat Commander

Senior Member

11-11-2012

He's not FOTM. Stop complaining about your inability to dodge Rupture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
Fun Fact about Cho: Out of the original 40 champs, Cho is the only champ that has after all this time has gotten buffs and not nerfs.
Another fun fact: You're wrong. He used to have a 4 second silence.

They also nerfed his tankiness and damage output before. For instance, Feast used to deal a flat 800 True Damage at rank 3, and now only does 650. Among other damage nerfs he's received. Including his sustain.

He's strong, but very much balanced. If he's building for damage, then he's not very tanky. Sure he has his Feast stacks, but if you play right, then he shouldn't be able to keep his stacks for very long. And if you build him like a Tank, then he's honestly not dealing very much damage (outside of his ult), especially if you build a little MR.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smilefase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-11-2012

There is no flavor of the month. Downvote and move along folks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

Member

11-11-2012

No he is NOT balanced. He needs a nerf. I have yet to be wrong about telling which champs are OP or not (all of them have been nerfed). Diana, Malphite, Zyra, Jayce, Rengar, Katarina (incoming). I could keep going. Just enjoy cho while u can.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nifty Trout

Senior Member

11-11-2012

"abuse him early"
he works in low elo almost the same way darius does with his ult and kit, being that your team will get in a team fight and cho will just build tanky and end up with a triple as you go 5-0 in lane VS him
"if he builds hp"
then the cho is slightly doing it wrong. He needs to mainly build resistances early with a wee bit of hp through tanky items, his ult stacks are usually all the main hp he needs. Warmogs is just redundant for example compared to randuins or just a roa
"people don't know how to AA"
cho has some pretty nice sustain so unless you can really poop on him his isn't always the best case


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerberus150

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronofuge View Post
He was the first champ I bought, back when rupture was actually a hard skill to land. So if he get's touched somebody is getting hurt.
If anything rupture is harder to land than it used to be. I would rather have the old timing but without the obvious red ring. Made me feel like I was playing LeShrac


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus150 View Post
If anything rupture is harder to land than it used to be. I would rather have the old timing but without the obvious red ring. Made me feel like I was playing LeShrac
No. That's like saying ezreal's/zyra's skillshots are hard to land.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlax69

Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby2 View Post
And its funny because about a month ago I said cho will be OP and I got laughed at and downvoted.

Man GD, your hilarious.

You're.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kat Commander

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BicuriousBoy View Post
No. That's like saying ezreal's/zyra's skillshots are hard to land.
You're just confirming how bad you are if you can't tell when he's gonna use Rupture. You know, the extremely obvious stomping animation.

You QQ this hard about Darius too, huh?

Just a guess.