I fear jax's fate in season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeaTelamon

11-14-2012

I dueled just fine versus a very fed Jax as Diana in one game and hold my ground equally fine and almost beat him if it wasn't for his leech. Jax is strong and can easily snowball if you let him and he's a solid pick for top lane/jungle, but aside that, I think perhaps his damage output could take a bit of a nerf for a bruiser, but otherwise he's fine.

FalconPawwwwnch

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaTelamon View Post
I dueled just fine versus a very fed Jax as Diana in one game and hold my ground equally fine and almost beat him if it wasn't for his leech. Jax is strong and can easily snowball if you let him and he's a solid pick for top lane/jungle, but aside that, I think perhaps his damage output could take a bit of a nerf for a bruiser, but otherwise he's fine.
Personally, IF i were to nerf him, I'd probably say to take some off his base health, considering its insanely high at the moment, like the 3rd highest in the game. idk honestly how I would nerf him if I had to, he seems fine at the moment. If the new jungle makes him overpowered, they'd have to adjust his counterstrike, thats probably what would cause him to be too strong in the revamped jungle from what I hear.

Ideology

11-14-2012

Jax is a gamble in the jungle, he can clear well, but if he doesn't get kills he can't get very far into the game because he's very item dependent.

FalconPawwwwnch

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDemonFire View Post
Jax is a gamble in the jungle, he can clear well, but if he doesn't get kills he can't get very far into the game because he's very item dependent.
Yea I know, in THIS jungle. The new one will provide a lot more gold/xp (supposedly) than this one, letting him farm all day. The jungle monsters being stronger wont matter much to him, since he has his dodge and really good base stats anyway. He has good single target and moderate aoe damage, and he scales insanely well, and he'll have a hard cc and a jump for ganks. If anything, he'll be strong in the new jungle, not this one

TheRobot99

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaTelamon View Post
I believe the Jax is actually an anti-carry who goes in for the AD carry and shuts them down.