I fear jax's fate in season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greenlee19

11-12-2012

I not only think jax is obviously op but so does riot and they are fine with it. I mean what other champ says how op they are in their lore? :P

Kagami

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlee19 View Post
I not only think jax is obviously op but so does riot and they are fine with it. I mean what other champ says how op they are in their lore? :P
Syndra technically, but she was nerfed to the ground before she was released on PBE even lol.

Greenlee19

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami View Post
Syndra technically, but she was nerfed to the ground before she was released on PBE even lol.
Lol forgot about her NERF!!!!

FalconPawwwwnch

11-13-2012

I also made a forum about this awhile ago but didn't get an answer, anyone know the reason why they changed his q and e to do physical instead of magic damage after he was reworked back in january?

Eninya

11-13-2012

His ultimate (combined with his current passive) is absolutely outrageous for his kit. They need to make him more AD oriented or tone it down because he goes from being a strong laner to a ridiculous duelist at 6.

SerratedBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I prayed that Jax would simply be deleted when the dodge change in s2 happened. He still deserves to die unceremoniously. nobody should counter as hard as he does. stun on gap closer or immune to entire champions for long times.

The Untold

11-14-2012

if every champ the forums complained about was nerfed, darius would no longer be in the game.

MeekNA

11-14-2012

oh no my overpowered tanky dps might get nerf, stop cry.

slamor

11-14-2012

Jax just needs his stun nerfed. Being able to dodge 9 wolf attacks and stun them for 1.5S afterwards and have the counterstrike nearly kill the small ones on the PBE is ridiculous. Jax can sustain the new jungle just like the old one. I was thinking make it so he has to charge up his counterstrike all the way for the full stun and 0.5S if he cancels it early. Nautilus is probably getting buffed though since the new jungle insta pops his shield.

GFireflyE

11-14-2012

Jax is RIOT's pet snowball champ.
Don't worry. He'll never be nurfed.