Alice The Dominator

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

11-11-2012

Passive- Sovereign Trigger: Alice release her hidden power within her, become maniacal in battle, gaining massive damage and health regeneration for few seconds and reduce 30% damage from surrounding enemies when her health drops to a critical level. ( 100 seconds cool down)

Q- Twin blade assault: Alice leap toward the target striking the target two times with blind speed and damage all near by enemies deals 33/55/68/100/130 ( +2) physical damage. Everytime Alice kill an enemy champion she gains 2 attack damage.

No cost
Range 800
cool down 9/7/6/5/4

Insanity mode-Q Wild blade:Alice lashes out in a series of strikes. This ability can be reactivated three times in a short time frame with the third hit knocking back nearby enemies.
Alice strikes out in front of her in a short line. This ability may be reactivated 2 additional times.

1st use:Slashes forward, dealing 30/55/85/110/130 (+0.7) physical damage to all units she comes in contact with.

2nd use:Slashes forward, dealing 30/55/85/110/130 (+0.7) physical damage to all units she comes in contact with and silence them.

3rd Use: Charge toward dealing 30/55/85/110/130 (+0.7) physical damage and knocking nearby enemies to the mid air from the path of charge and slow them for 1.2 sec.

Alice will target the unit your cursor is hovering over, or if no targets are present, Alice will simply strike the direction she is currently facing.

No cost
Range 280

W- Stabs and Slash: Alice rapidly stabs target three time dealing 10/20/33/40/55 ( +1) physical damage then Slash her target deliver a slash wave from her two blade dealing 60/75/95/100/150 ( + 1.2) physical and knock back enemies in fornt.
No cost
range none
cool down 25/20/18/15/13

Insanity mode-W Reaper strike: Alice instantly vanish form her target and become stealth for 6 seconds. Her basic attacks gain 10%/15%/20%/30%/45% bonus damage, she gains attack speed and movement speed half of that amount for 10 second. If enemy champion's health is at 15%, Alice can deliver a instant death to the target and refresh all her cool downs by 4.

No cost
range none

E-Scream of battling pleasure: Alice lets out a scream, knocks back near by enemies and silencing them, gaining bouns amor and magic resist for 8 second.

No cost
range 500
cool down 25/22/20/18/15

Insanity mode- E Crushing Impact: Aice leap high up to the mid air then heavy land on an area with her blades dealing 65/100/135/170/205 (+0.8) physical damage to surrounding enemies and gaining her 5%/10%/20%/30%/40% movement speed for 3 second.

No cost
range 800

R- Insanity: Alice embrace herself in battle and releasing her full power gaining new abilities, surrounded by red flame that increase her (10/15/25/30/40) armor and magic resist. Her red flame deal (30/35/40) magic damage to near by enemies.

Cost 20/35/40 health per sec
range none
cool down 6/5/4

Role: fighter, melee

Stats:

Damage 55(+2.6/per level )

Health 450( +86/per level)

Mana none

Move speed 330

Armor 17( +3.2/per level)

Spell block 35(+ 2.2/per level)

Health regen 9 (+0.8/ per level)

mana regen none

( anyone have any ideas to share? can anyone help me? anyone are welcome to.
added more ideas, but still need peoples' help)
Alice The Dominator
pic here
http://konachan.com/post/show/97114/a

They said that bindings could restrain her. They told me a straight jacket would be enough to withold her. I believed them then...but that is my mistake now. When her whole family died, all brutally murdered by High Lord Darius. I knew my young pupil would no longer be stable enough to train with me so I sent her away to the psychiatric ward. Needless to say I did not realize that it would make her stronger and faster. From the day I first placed her there until the day she joined the league, it seems apparent now that in her time spent there she did nothing but plot her escape. When I visited her, which I did quite frequently between matches, she often told me of a maniacle laughter that filled her dreams and came from the shadows. Tortured and alone, without me her master to help her, she slowly became more insane. Upon one visit it became apparent that in her insane state that her coping mechanism was resorting to the physical training tactics that I had taught her. In hindsight I regret not recognizing it for what it truly was-planning. On the day she escaped she went to the summoners and begged them to join the league. Upon reading her mind the summoners saw that what she wanted was to stop the laughter...the evil laughter from the shadows. They misunderstood this, they thought she wanted to stop evil. Oh how they were wrong, she wanted to find someone and sure enough she will...

-Master Yi

originally posted by moby the white.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...t=alice&page=3

Unexisted

11-11-2012

bump

Unexisted

11-11-2012

come on guys, tell me is it good or bad, what do you guys think?

Temphis

11-11-2012

abilities seem interesting I guess, she sounds like some sort of martial artist or something. I have no idea what is supposed to make this character interesting though. How/why does she join the league, and who is Alice as a character?

Daenerys Dawneye

11-11-2012

I like the concept. Sort of a female Master Yi? I'd like to see you fix all of the grammatical errors. Also need some sort of cost. If she's a cooldown character, add cooldowns. Energy character? Add costs. Just calm down. Bump often enough and someone will eventually see it.

Unexisted

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temphis View Post
abilities seem interesting I guess, she sounds like some sort of martial artist or something. I have no idea what is supposed to make this character interesting though. How/why does she join the league, and who is Alice as a character?
the point is i suck at creating stories....im still learning english..anyone can help me with the lore?

Unexisted

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architect v2 View Post
I like the concept. Sort of a female Master Yi? I'd like to see you fix all of the grammatical errors. Also need some sort of cost. If she's a cooldown character, add cooldowns. Energy character? Add costs. Just calm down. Bump often enough and someone will eventually see it.
sorry, im still learning english, add cool down...i should.

Unexisted

11-11-2012

can anyone give me a tip for creating a lore? i really need help at creating story....

Kalishir

11-11-2012

Firstly: The lack of lore is disappointing but is far from the big issue here.

As it stands your character is both great and terrible.

She has a great mix of abilities for a fighter she has a gap-closer, an offensive steroid, a defensive steroid and a high damage and interesting ult.

The real problem you have right now is that she is rediculously overpowered.

Lets break her down ability by ability:

Passive - Insanity
Current: When Alice's health is below 50% she gains 56% damage, 50% critical 60% Attack speed, and 20% life steal.
Problem: It's just too strong. Giving her a steroid like this is great and makes her deadly at low health but the problem is with her passive being so strong all you need to do is build health and wait until she drops below 50% health and then you can instantly kill everyone.
Suggestion: I suggest lowering these values significantly. I would change the triggering health value to 30% and make this a timed buff (ie lasts 10 seconds) upon dropping below that threshold. Also, I would make it so that it cannot trigger more than once every 60s, this retains the feel of the ability (making her deadly at low health levels) whilst giving enemies a chance to counter it. In order to further balance this I would Change the AD bonus to a flat 10+(levelx2), the crit to a flat 20-30%, leave the life steal at 20%. Because her W has an attack speed buff already I would remove the attack speed buff here so that you arent doubling up on abilities.
Name: I would also rename this to wounded pride (or something similar), a name that suggests she is gaining a buff from becoming hurt, but not becoming over-powered because of said buff.
New Ability: Passive - Wounded Pride: When Alice's health is below 30% she gains 10+(levelx2) attack damage, 25% critical chance and 20% life steal. Wounded Pride cannot trigger more than once every 60s.

Q- Outrageous
Current: Alice leap toward the target striking the target and all near by enemies 3 times deals 30/55/78/115/150 ( +3) physical damage with blinding speed, the strike stun the enemies for 7 second.
No cost
Range 800
Problem: There are 2 problems with this ability. Firstly, it strikes 3 nearby enemies, this in essence makes it a clone of one of wukong's abilities (his e?). Secondly, it stuns for 7 seconds. There are two problems with this, firstly CC on a fighter should be rare, secondly its way too long. If you are going to have a stun on a fighter it needs to be short as in <1s otherwise its just not fun for the opposing player.
Suggestion: I would remove the stun from this ability completly and have the only cc on this champ be her ult. I would also suggest changing it so that it deals damage to the target and everything in short (100-150) range at the end of the dash.
Name: Why is this called outrageous? Is the move outrageous or is it just that she is? From what ive read I get the impression that she is a kind of show off acrobat that revels in her successes but is enraged by her failures. As such I suggest renaming this to something like Cartwheel Kick (or something related to this acrobatics), this gives us the impression that the animation is her doing something acrobatic before slamming into her enemies.
Cooldown: I see this being Alice's gap closer and minion clearing skill and as such should have a short cooldown. As alice doesnt have any resource management this skill will have a longer cooldown that it would otherwise have. Suggested Cooldown: 12s
New Ability: Q - Cartwheel Kick: Alice spins toward the target enemy with blinding speed. Alice strikes the target and all nearby enemies for 30/55/78/115/150 (+50% bonus AD) physical damage.
No cost
Range 800
Cooldown: 12 seconds.

W- Superior Speed
Current: Alice rush herself at a visible target with extreme speed, increase movement speed and attack speed by 10%/ 25%/40%/55%/70% for 5 seconds. If the target is an enemy champion then the target is being knock up to the mid air.
No cost
range 900
Problem: There are several, firstly, she already has a gap-closer and has no need of a second especially seeing as this has a movement speed component to it. Secondly, again this ability has CC on it. and lastly the Attack Speed and Movement speed buff values seem too high.
Suggestion: I would remove the knock up, lower the buff values slightly and remove the dash.
Name: Superior Speed is an okay name, but if we are going with the acrobat theme maybe we can think of something better? For now I prefer "Thrill of Battle" and shall change it to that.
Cooldown: This ability is the one that enables Alice to stay in melee with her enemies, its important, but should have a longer CD than her Q to force her to decide when to use it. Suggested CD: 18s
New Ability: W - Thrill of Battle: Alice pushes herself to the limits of her flexibility. For 5 seconds she gains 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% Movement Speed and Attack Speed.
No Cost
Range: Personal
Cooldown: 18s

E-Scream of battling pleasure
Current: Alice lets out a scream, knocks back near by enemies and stun them for 3 seconds, gaining bouns amor and magic resist for 12 second
Problem: No range listed for one. Does too much. This skill has two forms of CC, a knockback and a stun, and a defensive buff. I would remove one of the CCs, in this case the stun.
Name: I dont think this name suits our new theme. Lets go with Swan's Grace (a subtle pun on swan lake, the ballet)
Cooldown: This has a pretty long duration but thats fine as it will help her stay alive in combat, but it does mean she will need to have a long cooldown to make sure this cannot be up more than 50% of the time in combat without heavy expenditure in CDR. Suggested CD: 30s
New Ability: E - Swan's Grace: Alice twists and turns sending everyone reeling. Nearby enemy champions are knocked back, and for 12 seconds she gains 10/20/30/40/50 armour and magic resist.
No Cost
Range: 200
Cooldown: 30s

R-Fatal penetration
Current: Alice dash at an enemy champion, kicks the enemy champion in the mid air then leap up attacking 5 times, each hit deals 75/90/102 (+ 1.6) physical damage to the target with flashing speed randomly. After 5 strikes Alice knock enemy champion back to the ground, then dive down with massive force crushing on the target deals 200/450/600 and breaks the ground causing the fragments to shoot off hitting nearby enemies deals 30 damage and slow them for 5 seconds.
Problem: This is my favourite ability of all, but it does too much and needs to be toned down a lot. Its yet another gap closer, to be fair to the enemy this probably shouldnt be a dash. Also, knocking an enemy up in the air for 5 strikes is quite a long time and renders said enemy vulnerable to your team during that time, the knockup needs to be a (short) fixed duration. However I like the remaining effects, sort of.
Suggestion: Remove the dash, remove the 5 free strikes, change the knock-up to 2s. Remove the splash damage on re-entry, change the slow to only affect the target enemy and shorten to 3s.
Name: I like the name, but I think it doesnt fit with our new theme. I would change this to Bicycle Kick (or something similar).
Cooldown: This is an ult so it has to be long. Suggested CD: 120s
New Ability: R-Bicycle Kick: Alice kicks target enemy champion into the air dealing 100/150/200 (+35% AD), after 1/1.5/2s the enemy champion impacts the ground dealing 200/300/400 (+35% AD) and slowing the enemy champion by 20%/35%/50% for 3s.

Misc
Role: fighter, melee

Stats:
Damage 55(+2.6/per level )
Health 450( +86/per level)
Mana none
Move speed 360
Armor 17( +3.2/per level)
Spell block 35(+ 2.2/per level)
Health regen 9 (+0.8/ per level)
mana regen none

Comments: Base Move Speed should be 320. Base Magic Resist should be 25. Base Health Regen should be 7. Health per level should be +80.
I think Alice no longer fits with the theme, something more exotic is needed like Alicia or Alexsis.

To put that all together we now get:

Alicia - Queen of the Trapeeze (I dont really like the tag-line but was trying to think of something quick)
Damage: 55 (+2.6/level)
Health: 450 (+80/level)
Resource: None
Move Speed: 320
Armour: 17(+3.2/level)
Magic Resist: 25(+2.2/level)
Health Regen: 7(+0.8/level)

Passive - Wounded Pride: When Alice's health is below 30% she gains 10+(levelx2) attack damage, 25% critical chance and 20% life steal. Wounded Pride cannot trigger more than once every 60s.

Q - Cartwheel Kick: Alice spins toward the target enemy with blinding speed. Alice strikes the target and all nearby enemies for 30/55/78/115/150 (+50% bonus AD) physical damage.
No cost
Range 800
Cooldown: 12 seconds.

W - Thrill of Battle: Alice pushes herself to the limits of her flexibility. For 5 seconds she gains 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% Movement Speed and Attack Speed.
No Cost
Range: Personal
Cooldown: 18s

E - Swan's Grace: Alice twists and turns sending everyone reeling. Nearby enemy champions are knocked back (250 units), and for 12 seconds she gains 10/20/30/40/50 armour and magic resist.
No Cost
Range: 200
Cooldown: 30s

R-Bicycle Kick: Alice kicks target enemy champion into the air dealing 100/150/200 (+35% AD), after 1/1.5/2s the enemy champion impacts the ground dealing 200/300/400 (+35% AD) and slowing the enemy champion by 20%/35%/50% for 3s.

Lore: <I don't have time to write this right now but if people want I can do so>

Additional Comments: I originally removed all CC from her E but then she ended up feeling stale, so I added the Knockback again figuring once every 30s isnt game breaking, especially seeing as it doesnt knock them that far away.

Unexisted

11-12-2012

i promise i will fix her but, about the her ulti...is it really too long? i mean fiora's ulti is almost the same. thank for your idea man, it make sence.

12345 ... 9