Had an interesting game (For ragers)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wirius

11-11-2012

1300's ranked game. So pre-game chat, I'm second pick, I call jungle, first pick tells me last pick is jungle or he'll afk.

O.k.

He's a pretty rude guy, and so is his last pick duo. So I pick Leona, quietly seething, but going in anyway. Our ad is tf, but I still remain polite. The duo harrass him for his pick pre-chat.

In game, I get raged at by the duo for losing bot with ad TF. I get called a dumb***, etc.I politely tell him to speak nicer, or I'll ignore him. He stops.

Later I follow our first pick, a Darius, mid game to share some xp (not gold), as I got behind losing bot lane. He types in caps to go away or he'll afk. He warps away, and goes elsewhere.

As the game goes on its rough, I encourage the team to keep going, target objectives such as warding baron. After I ward baron, we catch them going for it. Bam, game is won.

After chat, one of the duo queue trashes our teammate again. I quietly hit the report button, very confident that their chat was rude and disruptive enough for the community to punish.

Felt good.

TLDR: Got raged at, stayed cool and focussed, won the game, reported afterward. DIdn't rage. Feeling good.

Frowny Cupcake

11-11-2012

That was a lot of typing for nothing very interesting.

Wirius

11-11-2012

You read it, that's something. Just trying to point out to some there are better ways to handle playing the game then going off the handle and raging about teammates.

Enabled3k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Yea, I was expecting more than that...
2/10

Wirius

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enabled3k View Post
Yea, I was expecting more than that...
2/10
Not everything on the forums has to be drama filled.