Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for more folks to game with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diarmhadi

11-11-2012

Hi! I'm just poking around to see if I can find some more people I can play with regularly. I've got a few friends, but they are rarely on.

I enjoy 5v5, although I'm relearning the new 3's map. I support and jungle mainly, but want to get better at an ADC roll so I can fill any poisition (mundo and Sona are currently my best played champs)

I'm not a rager, or rude to the opposition. I just play this game to truly enjoy the team aspect and overall kick assery. I'd like to get into ranked at some point, but I lack anyone to game with consistently, and I'm not fond of solo Que's. If anyone wants to get into some LoL action please add me. i'm game. I play usually everyday unless work stop me. HAVE A BUTTLOAD OF FUN otherwise!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diarmhadi

11-12-2012

bumping cause these posts get diluted quickly lol