I'm reporting riot customer service....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

havikryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytemajyk View Post
No, I expect support to get to tickets in a reasonably timely fashion. It's not hard to give good customer service. I simply won't be spending any more money until their customer service improves.
OH NO, the 1 players from the 32 million accounts doesn't pay money anymore! surely riot will improve because of this immensely smal minority!!

Wytemajyk

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by havikryan View Post
OH NO, the 1 players from the 32 million accounts doesn't pay money anymore! surely riot will improve because of this immensely smal minority!!
I'm not saying it will change. I'm simply doing what I feel is right. If everybody does that, it prevents a "tragedy of the commons." Your argument is the same used by people who don't vote -- and it's largely invalid. My voice is still a voice, no matter how small.

havikryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytemajyk View Post
I'm not saying it will change. I'm simply doing what I feel is right. If everybody does that, it prevents a "tragedy of the commons." Your argument is the same used by people who don't vote -- and it's largely invalid. My voice is still a voice, no matter how small.
an invaluable voice, they will not even notice a slight difference be cause of you, if you think this is bad lower your standards

WorstLoLSupport

11-11-2012

Riot respond to me within 12 hours of me submitting tickets (have on every occasion). Just luck, I guess?

Also, I am sorry for your delay

Ahri all day

11-11-2012

Their customer support is **** because they don't care about the community, nothing is really gonna change that unless somehow they realize they need to care for their community.