Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm reporting riot customer service....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wytemajyk

Recruiter

11-11-2012

For refusing to communicate.

Support ticket sent in 15 days ago, still no response.

LostLaneWonGame

11-11-2012

And when you get it, you find it's just an automated boilerplate response.

havikryan

11-11-2012

oh yeah SHAME ON RIOT, 32 million accounts and they dont answer your ticket in 15 days? WHAT A HORRIBLE COMPANY!!

tempnameA461

11-11-2012

Quote:
havikryan:
oh yeah SHAME ON RIOT, 32 million accounts and they dont answer your ticket in 15 days? WHAT A HORRIBLE COMPANY!!

What the hell does the number of total accounts have to do with tickets?

MEMEME670

11-11-2012

Quote:
tempnameA461:

With 100 accounts you will get less tickets/day then with 10,000.

Etc.

Wytemajyk

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Quote:
havikryan:

Half a month for a response? Not to pull this card, but I've spent well over 100 dollars. I think I deserve 5 minutes of their time. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Their customer service is notoriously lazy

havikryan

11-11-2012

Quote:
tempnameA461:

the more accounts and thus more people there are the more support tickets that get sent in

and you think you are the only 1 who spend money? i have spent 200-300 yet i did not complain when i had to wait atleast a month for a response, besides paying money does NOT
give you any advantages, you expect support to look at each account to see if they paid money? get real

tempnameA461

11-11-2012

Quote:
havikryan:
get real

I refuse.

havikryan

11-11-2012

Quote:
tempnameA461:
I refuse.

then keep on living in your imaginary world!

Wytemajyk

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Quote:
havikryan:
the more accounts and thus more people there are the more support tickets that get sent in

and you think you are the only 1 who spend money? i have spent 200-300 yet i did not complain when i had to wait atleast a month for a response, besides paying money does NOT
give you any advantages, you expect support to look at each account to see if they paid money? get real

No, I expect support to get to tickets in a reasonably timely fashion. It's not hard to give good customer service. I simply won't be spending any more money until their customer service improves.