Really easy way to do vilemaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yahazu

11-10-2012

So i was experimenting with the best ways to do vilemaw early, and while my tank was tanking it, he stood on the other side of vilemaw just in case they came into the pit. While vilemaw usually does a ton of aoe damage to the carries, if you put the tank onto the other side of vilemaw it only attacks the tank. Just thought i'd share this with the community

Draktok

11-10-2012

Almost every single ad carry in the game can solo vilemaw at 10 minutes with a vamp scepter, a little attack speed and latern.

I've done it on draven, caitlyn, kayle, vayne, and ezrael.
it takes a good minute, but it's never terribly obvious since no one considers an ad carry soloing vilemaw

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draktok View Post
Almost every single ad carry in the game can solo vilemaw at 10 minutes with a vamp scepter, a little attack speed and latern.

I've done it on draven, caitlyn, kayle, vayne, and ezrael.
it takes a good minute, but it's never terribly obvious since no one considers an ad carry soloing vilemaw
i tanked vilemaw as draven with two vamp scepter and a bf sword, and in the midle of a teamifight, wich needless to say i won lol.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

btw do vilemaw's attacks count as just that--attacks--for the purposes of jax's dodge?

Tharaxis Minar

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombotMECHA View Post
btw do vilemaw's attacks count as just that--attacks--for the purposes of jax's dodge?

yes jax can dodge vilemaw so it is very easy to solo him with jax (around lvl 13 in normal game maybe 10/11 if your fed and got items)

Desocupado

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharaxis Minar View Post
yes jax can dodge vilemaw so it is very easy to solo him with jax (around lvl 13 in normal game maybe 10/11 if your fed and got items)
I soloed at 7 i think.

youmadbroimnasty

11-11-2012

You just need lifesteal and armor to solo Vilemaw

Wow Such Juke

11-11-2012

Fiora w/ BRK = gg spider