Why can't Riot make a guide for ranked game? I'm getting tired on "I call it first"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ersanyi

11-11-2012

If "I call it first" is legit in ranked game, why would you make it in order picks?
It doesn't make sense

ADCisMyReligion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I'd say 60% of the time letting people play with they want is how to win.

Sarusta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-11-2012

"Calling" roles is just supposed to be a way to tell your team "Hey, I'd really like to play this" or "This is my best role, it'd be great if I can have it."

It devolved very rapidly (as all language tends to on the internet) to **** like "only play ad" and "mid or feed".

By no means is "calling" something supposed to "lock in" your role for you. If 4th pick calls mid, but 2nd pick wants mid too, 2nd pick has every right to just take mid anyway. Granted, he should listen to the 4th guy's reasoning first, and in an ideal world they'd talk it out. But currently it's more like "mid", "nope, i mid", "**** u noob, i feed".

AK47WOLF

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ersanyi View Post
If "I call it first" is legit in ranked game, why would you make it in order picks?
It doesn't make sense
It makes sense to you until someone else calls a role you wanted, I bet.