Banning blitzcrank in rank... WHY?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1 ham 1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

i hover around 1350 range and blitz is permabanned there too.

Enabled3k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Ever had a game stalemate at about 45 minutes? Just endless team poking but no real fight. It doesn't happen with a blitz on a team.

Glow Flies

11-11-2012

As people have said above me, you need to pick a specific support to counter him. You can't go nunu vayne versus blitz, if they leave alistar open you can take him and still play vayne. Your best pick against a blitz is ezreal/mf and leona. I know mf doesn't have mobility but leona just needs to make sure she is the one grabbed then stun lock the adc or blitz while mf ults their face off. Ezreal for the obvious reason that his blink let's him dodge blitz hooks.

AntiSkillshot

11-11-2012

Quote:
My bans are always as follow= kass, shen, morg, amumu, malph, darius
From looking at your bans, I believe you play mid, jungle, or top. Blitz is a ***** for bottom lane, more so than Ezreal or Graves.

Rob The Stronk

11-11-2012

Sivir, ezreal, leona, alistar all good counters to blitz bot. If they don't have those champions then you should ban blitz.