Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PermaFriedRice

11-11-2012

k to start it off im sick of playing with losers not actually losing but people who dont get there way and have to start problems ive probably playd one or 2 games that have fun people on my team and in my lobby but than someone quits the lobby and lose the fun teamates and im put on a team of people who would rather insult me for my username and for giving them advice. i actually find it quite pathetic i dont like playing ranked and i dont like premades cause i can do things outside of LoL with my friends. please if someone from riot reads this can you please consider making a TT queue for fun players who dont beef for no reason or because my name is "iEnjoysexwithmen"

youmadbroimnasty

11-11-2012

The LoL community sucks so report them or get used to it

PermaFriedRice

11-11-2012

im pretty used to it hahahaha im used to being more friendly with the opposite team than my own team :P