Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

k to start it off im sick of playing with losers not actually losing but people who dont get there way and have to start problems ive probably playd one or 2 games that have fun people on my team and in my lobby but than someone quits the lobby and lose the fun teamates and im put on a team of people who would rather insult me for my username and for giving them advice. i actually find it quite pathetic i dont like playing ranked and i dont like premades cause i can do things outside of LoL with my friends. please if someone from riot reads this can you please consider making a TT queue for fun players who dont beef for no reason or because my name is "iEnjoysexwithmen"

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

The LoL community sucks so report them or get used to it

PermaFriedRice

11-11-2012

im pretty used to it hahahaha im used to being more friendly with the opposite team than my own team :P