So DRAAAAAVEEEEN asks if I can play any other aggresive supports besides Soraka...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WavesBlade

11-11-2012

... I switch to Sona.

DRAAAAAAAAAVEN says: Actually Soraka is Fine. Sona is squishier than a lvl 1 melee minion.

V_v

Draven's judgement has fallen.

Zero Suit Senpai

11-11-2012

I know, she's only just as squishy as a lvl 1 melee minion. Not squishier. Silly Draven.

Carrier has Left

11-11-2012

To be fair, she is still tied with Zyra and BLitzcrank for best support.

WavesBlade

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorshock520 View Post
I know, she's only just as squishy as a lvl 1 melee minion. Not squishier. Silly Draven.
You dare question DRAAAAAAAAAAVEN?

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Sona loses 1v1 with a melee minion at lvl 1 if she didn't get heal first.

ADCisMyReligion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I get the point of this thread but on a serious note Sona is way better than Soraka. Soraka causes a lot of lanes that would've won to lose simply because it's Soraka. The ADC basically has to 2v1 because the enemy team will have two people in lane dealing damage while Soraka deals none. As an ADC main I absolutely hate laning with Soraka and when I do we usually lose.

Elchulus

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetios View Post
I get the point of this thread but on a serious note Sona is way better than Soraka. Soraka causes a lot of lanes that would've won to lose simply because it's Soraka. The ADC basically has to 2v1 because the enemy team will have two people in lane dealing damage while Soraka deals none. As an ADC main I absolutely hate laning with Soraka and when I do we usually lose.
Probably because you try to play kill lanes with Soraka there.

Soraka is there for sustain, not killing.

Fizzleboom

11-11-2012

I pick Nunu with Draven for the same reasons everyone picks Nunu with Vayne.

XtremeApocalypse

11-11-2012

After runes and masteries, it really isn't that bad.

WavesBlade

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetios View Post
Play soraka with someone like DRAAAAVEEEEN or Twitch, someone who can abuse trades, especially when healed and mana restored back to full.