Anyone know useful tricks with Quinn's E?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cupiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Quinn's E has a very cool new mechanism- you dash to something, then automatically retreat to your max attack range. This makes it very useful when, say, Xin Zhao jumps on you.

However I've had problems chasing with it and jumping over walls. Anyone know any good tricks?

The only one I've managed to do was in Valor form you can reveal jungle minions and jump to those for an easier escape.

Dvalen

03-03-2013

I was on the river with her and a melee had me against the wall. HIt it and flipped up backwards over wall and got away.

Momentum Forma

03-03-2013

My favorite trick with her is against jarvan IV.

whenever he ults a traps you in that arena you can use the vault to get him stranded in there while your team finishes him off as he's stuck in the little cage meant for you>.< and your back at base healing from his abilities >.>

TheOneMillion

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momentum Forma View Post
My favorite trick with her is against jarvan IV.

whenever he ults a traps you in that arena you can use the vault to get him stranded in there while your team finishes him off as he's stuck in the little cage meant for you>.< and your back at base healing from his abilities >.>
Jarvan can (and should.) cancel his Ult early if he wants to.

Cupiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneMillion View Post
Jarvan can (and should.) cancel his Ult early if he wants to.
He can. And does. Just ult again.

Cenerae

03-03-2013

If you want to try and jump walls with it, then you need to have your back to said wall. Remember that you only dash back the range of your autoattack, so make sure it's not a thick wall.

And the biggest thing to watch for is not to try and use it if you think the target's about to flash or use a dash skill towards his friends. Because if you're mid-dash already, you'll fly all the way to the target before kickboarding off them. Which can leave you in a horrible position.

MasterEvilAce

03-03-2013

In the last game I played, I saw the enemy Warwick heading to his blue buff. I went up to the trees outside of blue, and activated my W, which gave me sight of blue. I E's the blue buff, which got the last hit, and threw me back over the trees, where I just walked away safely with his blue. Felt good.