1300 ranked team need players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EdgeQuake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Hey i'm the leader of my ranked team "James and Friends", we are currently hovering around 1300 elo. 4 wins and 1 loss.

We currently only have 3 players left, so if you can play Top, mid or support well then please add me in game to talk about it.

- Edgequake

yuzzif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I think I can help fill in, I play highly prefer top, but i can adc and mid as well

LuminoRay

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Hello, I ended Season 2 with about 1340 ELO or so, so I guess this would be a nice team around my skill level.

I am pretty versatile, and can play any role in the current meta. I'm most comfortable playing mid though, and least comfortable with ADC.

I won't be able to play at all for this week though, so if you could wait, it would be nice. If not, then no problem. Good luck finding a full team!

jacklin213

11-16-2012

i can top really well

XxPilgrimxX

11-17-2012

would love to support for you guys. I have team speak/skype. add me ingame (XxPilgrimxX)