Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AFKers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TACKninja

11-11-2012

I took a year off and in a state of boredom I came back to the game. When I left before I remember the huge problem with playing and having someone go afk and it making it next to impossible to win a game. Now, after a year, the problem still persists!

The "leaverbuster" or whatever does not work or at least increase the punishment.

A buff should be added to the game that if someone leaves the rest of the remaining champions get a 20% buff to at least make it fair of give them a chance.

You should also put an ingame vote to kick someone from the game if someone is acting a fool or not playing properly or just sitting at the base typing negative.

This needs to be fixed, I am amazed this hasn't been fixed.