Nidalee with double Tiamat is disgusting.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imperfectable

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiales View Post
That's if they're all within Tiamat range of each other - Tiamat's splash is about 75% of melee auto range.
Granted, though that applies to any Tiamat-backed attacks. You're never really going to be able to guarantee getting it short of an Orianna ult. (Though, Orianna is awfully fond of dropping that ball onto Shyvana and using her as a walking Shockwave, so that's actually not as unusual a situation as it would be.)

It's pretty much the only thing that keeps a Tiamat-enhanced Blade Waltz from completely obliterating an entire team.

Maxilimus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

No comment on Tiamat Twitch?

Imperfectable

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilimus View Post
No comment on Tiamat Twitch?
I kind of feel like if Twitch is built 'standard' ADC (Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper, maybe a Blood Thirster if he can afford it) Spray & Pray already does such absurd amounts of damage to clumped-up targets that Tiamat is unnecessary. Between that, Cask, and Expunge, he doesn't really need more damage against enemies that are bunched up close together, so it's better for him to concentrate on his single-target damage.

That's just my gut feeling, though. I admit, I don't play Twitch or play against him often enough to really back that up.

JabaRune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

You mean aoe nuking one person. Because tiamat only nukes one person. Which is why it is garbage. Which is why no one ever ****ing uses it. It's garbage. Meow.

ATastyDessert

11-11-2012

Am I the only one that read Tiamat item description because I'm fairly sure the splash only applies to auto attacks. So therefore, Nidalee's Q damage does not splash because it's not an auto attack whereas Shyvana's double strike skill is.

NidaKat

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz4 View Post
I've always thought Nidalee have way too much mobility + damage for her own good. Nobody seems to believe me though.
base movespeed on nidalee is 310 brah