so, ip addresses are linked now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryumichael

11-11-2012

my roomate plays a game on the computer we share, he leaves game bc his team follows him around jungle stealing his camps and buffs, i now cannot log in to play on my account? wtf

ryumichael

11-11-2012

bump for answer to honest question

Hiriko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Riot doesn't do any IP bans so you have an entirely different issue.

ryumichael

11-11-2012

i didnt say ip ban, i said linked, as in, when i tried to login on my account, same computer, from my roomate, it says "(insert name here) is currently in another game, please logout and play that game"
totally seperate emails

ryumichael

11-11-2012

bump for answer

NeuZa

11-11-2012

if he is currenctly assigned to a game its obvious you cant login another account on that computer since riot doesnt want people leaving games with no penaltys.

with no penaltys I mean leaving a game, login with another account and start a new one.

Drukyul

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryumichael View Post
same computer
I get the feeling this isn't an IP issue.

TehJackAttack

11-11-2012

Tell your roommate to finish his game. Leavers ruin the game (for you too it would seem).

CoonSan CoonSan

11-11-2012

Why would you share a computer is the better question. You can build a computer that plays LoL for like $250-300.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

If you guys are having an IP address conflict here is what I would try. go to your command prompt. Start --> run --> Type in "CMD" on the run line --> press enter.

THEN Type in "ipconfig /release" to release your current IP address then type "ipconfig /renew" to request a new IP address from your ISP.