Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

in-game positioning idea!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jowa90

11-11-2012

Now have an open mind about this everyone:
When you queue in and the queue goes it brings up a position right beside your champ portrait saying mid/jungle/support/top/adc now some people probably won't like this idea but you can trade positions with people that don't want their positions now mind you people will probably troll getting support and playing gragas or somebody not support related that is the main downside to it but if people would actually cooperate with their position they have been given it could work out great also if people dodge you re-queue and get another position it is entirely random and you can get a recommended slot which you place your favorite position now you won't always get the position you queue with but it gives you a higher chance of getting the role you want there are some tweaks yet that I haven't thought of but what do you guys think?

Cmon In Dis Bush

11-11-2012

That might be the longest sentence I've ever seen.

Jowa90

11-11-2012

Grammar has nothing to do with my topic

tatki82

11-11-2012

I just tried reading this out loud. I'm light headed and need a nap now.