LOL is the worst comunity ever full of kids srsly wake up riot...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChapmanGoesHam

11-11-2012

Same thing just happened to me ... I literally follow all the rules and i get banned for the 2nd time in a week. It is so ridiculous ..

KingSnafu

11-11-2012

people like you (as you are obviously part of the bad community your complaining about) dont even realize your the problem with the game which means people like you will always be here

deirin

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
The tribunal is broken. It's is more broken then the matchmaking system, which is just utterly terrible.
part of it is broken i think...
matchmaking system need a fix too yea...when theres 4 1600 and 1 1400 and nobody duoed...or stuff like that happens it makes me sad

vulgarwolf

11-11-2012

ingame ban should also stop people posting on forums for the same timeframe

chezwickcheese

11-11-2012

ALL online gaming communities are going to have trolls and unpleasant ppl. The trick is to make a group of 5 and run with them. It is the only way. Yes the tribunal has its flaws but it is better than nothing. If you were banned it was probably because you deserved it. No offence but if you are friendly and helpful the likelihood of 1. being reported is reduced dramatically and 2. you will never be punished. If people are provoking you in game to enter into an argument by trash talking just ignore them. Disable /all chat and use the mute feature. If you don't feed the fire it will burn out.

super GGGGGGG

11-11-2012

I was going to try and change that first post into English.
But it was just too hard

Agent Pwnage

11-11-2012

By the way you said this you seem like a person who rages alot and isnt smart at all. You seem like you have the attitude where you get angry at everything and you feel your superior to the rest of the community. That is most likely the reason you got banned, your just as bad. It's probably true that LoL community isnt the best, but what do you expect riot to do. A small amount of people read the tribunal and summoners code and still followed it (thats me :3). Riot can't rly do much about it.

New Plan For Riot:

The Summoners Code
"Hi this is a message from riot, be good to people you know...

You arent reading this.

Problem Solved

Germanking66

11-11-2012

I've played this game for about two years and have never been banned once. I have no idea what this guy is talking about.