All-Female Ranked Team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MOOPFLOPS

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy Turquoise View Post
Also, it's worth mentioning - there is a big gap between a "gamer girl" (what you're describing) and a girl who is a gamer (I get the impression that the OP is a gamer first). There are girls like that (I know two girls in particular, one only plays female champs and the other only plays yordles and bases their champion purchases on how 'cute' they are), but there are plenty others who are serious about the game. I wouldn't mind playing with mostly girls, because sometimes it's a pain to enter a skype call with internets and the first thing I hear (almost withour fail) is "OMG you're a girl? Are you hot? Do you have a boyfriend?"
This, I can vouch for. I just would like to play with people without them obsessing over my gender, it's no big deal. I actually generally use a voice changer to avoid this and blame my mic on having a "crappy quality". It's kind of sad. I have an extreme social anxiety that I am medicated for and also go to therapy for, and it's incredibly hard for me to actually feel comfortable even speaking on Skype, especially when the people are bombarding me with comments like that. I added a few guys after we had a very successful game, and when I came on Skype that's exactly what happened. It's sad. I didn't play with them ever again after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barioth View Post
girls!!
omagawd we have girls in this game!!
pls add me whats ur msn skype email address street address phone number
pls
I know you're trying to be humorous, but I am failing to see the humour.

Alumenlux

11-11-2012

I can see how it would be annoying to be a girl in a male-dominated community such as this one.

Good luck forming your team =]

And it was K

11-11-2012

I was gonna come in and say people like you make me ashamed to be a female gamer, but I dun care anymore. Instead, I'll wish you luck in your endeavors and offer a bit of advice: Diversify your champion pool. Playing only Lux (or, even worse, only support, for those that do so) makes the rest of us look bad. -_-

rsbattle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicdevil View Post
Well, lets see here. I generally would know if the person sitting next to me is a female or not if we're playing in the same room, and my favourite online genre of games is MMO's. I've played World of Warcraft since 2005, and in all the guilds I've joined there has not been one girl. I generally would know this because of VOIP on Ventrilo and whatnot.
Pretty simple stuff.
How do you know they aren't using a voice changer, like you yourself said you use? Or, is that "too far outside the box"?

MPTart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecabowsa View Post
My gf plays im sure she would love to game with you, but she's 800 elo so i guess not.

I'd be willing to play some games with your gf, i'm also one of them lady people. I don't really care if I play with guys or girls, but if your gf wants to play with other chick people I'd be willing. I mostly play duo queue with the hubby, but wouldn't mind changing it up... I could kick him to the curb... well not really, but it sounded good. I'm right at about 1k elo currently, and don't really care if your gf is 800 or not, doesn't bother me.

SpiralinISqwerty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Why do they have to be over 17?

Narssisstic

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralinISqwerty View Post
Why do they have to be over 17?
I assume she wants some level of maturity present. Hence the exception case. If she can find a mature 15 year old, then that's well and dandy.

Purely speculation.

Also, I must admit when I say the title my first instinct was that you wanted to form a ranked team that only used female champions.

Lulu Loves Me

07-16-2013

well ya there are sirens but they disbanded

Overlord Etherea

07-16-2013

Nice necro.

Cha0shift

07-16-2013

Team Siren 2013-2013