Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All-Female Ranked Team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

luuuuuuuuuuuuulz

11-11-2012

bump

Rompin

11-11-2012

I know a girl that would be good on your team.. but I hate her so no reference from me! best of luck tho.. Any guys here want to start a ranked team, must be 21+ drink during game and rage a lot.

Bolby

11-11-2012

Sexist! Bah I don't feel like arguing anymore. So many of these threads.....

Have fun trying to find real females.

Rompin

11-11-2012

Quote:
Bolby:
Sexist! Bah I don't feel like arguing anymore. So many of these threads.....

Have fun trying to find real females.

Every few months or so these threads for "I wants me a female team =^^+ /hello kitty rainbow stickers" and "Riot is racist.. no black champs QQ!" then they go away and come back again. I hate rude people but support trolling these dumb topics.

Ai shi teru

11-11-2012

I will join

MOOPFLOPS

11-11-2012

Quote:
Rompin:
Every few months or so these threads for "I wants me a female team =^^+ /hello kitty rainbow stickers" and "Riot is racist.. no black champs QQ!" then they go away and come back again. I hate rude people but support trolling these dumb topics.

Like I said, this is my first forum post.

Suzy Turquoise

11-11-2012

I wouldn't mind playing with you sometime. I main jungle and support (though I've been playing mostly support recently). I've been playing for just over a year now, though I don't have a whole lot of ranked experience mainly due to solo queue frustration. I'm Suzy Turquoise, feel free to add me if you want to play sometime.

Suzy Turquoise

11-11-2012

Quote:
Rompin:

Also, it's worth mentioning - there is a big gap between a "gamer girl" (what you're describing) and a girl who is a gamer (I get the impression that the OP is a gamer first). There are girls like that (I know two girls in particular, one only plays female champs and the other only plays yordles and bases their champion purchases on how 'cute' they are), but there are plenty others who are serious about the game. I wouldn't mind playing with mostly girls, because sometimes it's a pain to enter a skype call with internets and the first thing I hear (almost withour fail) is "OMG you're a girl? Are you hot? Do you have a boyfriend?"

Barioth

11-11-2012

girls!!
omagawd we have girls in this game!!
pls add me whats ur msn skype email address street address phone number
pls

BerryB0mb

11-11-2012

I'd be interested in doing this. I usually have 2 free hours a night to play, though that does change based on how much studying I need to do (nursing major in college). I've been 30 for longer than I can remember, 1114 ELO currently. I love ADC and support. Add me (BerryB0mb) if you wanna try something sometime.