All-Female Ranked Team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicken N Rofls

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaC┼T View Post
Odd ... 50% of my friends list are female
and its not that im looking for girls i just add people that are friendly and don't rage
(im a guy)
from my experience girls rage more than guys haha. But yeah i'm looking for an all female ranked team as well. I'm male I just want to feel like a pimp.

MOOPFLOPS

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaC┼T View Post
Odd ... 50% of my friends list are female
and its not that im looking for girls i just add people that are friendly and don't rage
(im a guy)
I'm not just specifically talking about League, in the scope of ALL my gaming history, I've never played with women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jortalus View Post
I'm a dude and I want to join as the support. Defying gender roles and such. :3
Unless you specifically regard yourself as a transgendered male to female person, I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no as awesome and ironic as it would be to have an all-female team except for a male support, I'm looking for all women period.

MRCJWC

11-11-2012

Hi!

I am a girl player and I would really want to be able to join this team! Do be patient and allow me to explain why. I play LoL in my spare time(about 2-3 hours every day)

First of all, I fit your specifications.I am 19, live in Macau and am currently at about 1120 elo.

My favorite champion is master yi. I occasionally go support karma, but I think I am far from mastering this, so for now, im sticking with master yi. Now, i know I am currently not perfect with him, but I am a positive person who is actively willing to improve myself based on feedback. I am constantly improving myself on my positioning, timing as well as handling team fights.

I can play at multiple times per day.(ofc il have lessons though). I usually stay in the kitchen, but whatever. I have a relatively flexible schedule.

Thanks for reading, I hope you will consider me.

MRCJWC

MOOPFLOPS

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolSeb View Post
"I dislike the gender segregation of gaming as a whole"

So you want a make a female only ranked team?

Logic where?
Refer to the sentence that follows your out of context quote.
I've been in the online gaming community since I was 13, I have never played with another female. You have to understand that when I see an opportunity to be able to do that, I'm going to take it. I just wanted to establish that I don't think women who play games are anything special, or that I wanted "attention" for making an all-female team (because women are stigmatized as doing this all the time, agreed?)

ZyniX69

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicdevil View Post
I have been gaming all my life and I haven't actually played with other girls EVER.
How would you know?

MOOPFLOPS

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRCJWC View Post
Hi!

I am a girl player and I would really want to be able to join this team! Do be patient and allow me to explain why. I am a university student studying engineering but I play LoL in my spare time(about 2-3 hours every day)

First of all, I fit your specifications.I am 19, live in Macau and am currently at about 1120 elo.

My favorite champion is master yi. I occasionally go support karma, but I think I am far from mastering this, so for now, im sticking with master yi. Now, i know I am currently not perfect with him, but I am a positive person who is actively willing to improve myself based on feedback. I am constantly improving myself on my positioning, timing as well as handling team fights.

I can play at multiple times per day.(ofc il have lessons though). I usually stay in the kitchen, but whatever. I have a relatively flexible schedule.

Thanks for reading, I hope you will consider me.

MRCJWC
Thanks! I'm going to check back with this thread in about a week and see if I can form some kind of team perhaps. ^_^

MOOPFLOPS

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyniX69 View Post
How would you know?
Well, lets see here. I generally would know if the person sitting next to me is a female or not if we're playing in the same room, and my favourite online genre of games is MMO's. I've played World of Warcraft since 2005, and in all the guilds I've joined there has not been one girl. I generally would know this because of VOIP on Ventrilo and whatnot.
Pretty simple stuff.

MRCJWC

11-11-2012

BUMP FOR YOU

looking forrward to playing some ranked with ya..

havnt played with someone same *** as me for a long time...

tried convincing my friends but they get bored of the game very quickly...

Shirtless Heroe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Well hello ladies ~

lamyourz

11-11-2012

Hai i am a women
not level 30 yet o.o but you can add me in game for when i am 30 ill be happy to play with you

i DUO que alot with my bestfriend who is also a women and sometimes trio que with my other friend most of my 5man normal que's are f /f /f m /m or 4 females 1 male :P i should be 30 around next week i transfer from EU TO US SERVER so i dont have a 30 yet

we did not play season 2 this year because she broke her video card so she has about 10-20 fps 5 in teamfights we are upgrading her pc next month for her birthday to

edit i been playing for 2-3 years and my and my friend got 1600-1800 in season one b4 making new accounts!

edit edit also were 21 from the us! my friend is level 30! i love wu kong ( but i hate DBZ) i just love him