All-Female Ranked Team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MOOPFLOPS

11-11-2012

Hello! So this is my very first forum post, yay
I understand there is a forum specifically for recruiting people, but since I am still tossing the idea around and not actually "recruiting" yet, I've decided to post it here for some feedback.

I am a girl who plays League of Legends who is currently seeking other females to play with. I dislike the gender segregation of gaming as a whole, but I've noticed many females do indeed play LoL and I'd like to take it as an opportunity to meet some of these women. I have been gaming all my life and I haven't actually played with other girls EVER.

So are you a female (transgendered persons also welcome), or do you know a girl that fits these requirements?:
- Is 17 or older (Exceptions could be made but unlikely)
- Any ethnicity or location in the world
- Level 30
- Minimum of 1000 elo
- Has access to a microphone/headset and has Mumble downloaded

I'm expecting to get a lot of hate for making this topic, or no replies.
Would anyone be interested? :]

EDIT: It appears more people than I thought are hating on this. Please refer to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicdevil View Post
This, I can vouch for. I just would like to play with people without them obsessing over my gender, it's no big deal. I actually generally use a voice changer to avoid this and blame my mic on having a "crappy quality". It's kind of sad. I have an extreme social anxiety that I am medicated for and also go to therapy for, and it's incredibly hard for me to actually feel comfortable even speaking on Skype, especially when the people are bombarding me with comments like that. I added a few guys after we had a very successful game, and when I came on Skype that's exactly what happened. It's sad. I didn't play with them ever again after that.

Vendorizer

11-11-2012

I am a 47 year old female shrimp of the pacific ocean. I have been playing league for over 2 years and i have hardware specially designed to allow me to do so with my hands. I am currently level 30 and i am 1274 elo! The microphone part may pose some problems but i'm sure i can figure it out. I would love to join your team!

Velcro Raptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I wish you luck!

NinjaCÅT

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicdevil View Post
gaming all my life and I haven't actually played with other girls EVER.
Odd ... 50% of my friends list are female
and its not that im looking for girls i just add people that are friendly and don't rage
(im a guy)

Jortalus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I'm a dude and I want to join as the support. Defying gender roles and such. :3

Idiot

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendorizer View Post
I am a 47 year old female shrimp of the pacific ocean. I have been playing league for over 2 years and i have hardware specially designed to allow me to do so with my hands. I am currently level 30 and i am 1274 elo! The microphone part may pose some problems but i'm sure i can figure it out. I would love to join your team!
Me and this are are in the same situation. :c I'd love to join too.

The Cello Pony

11-11-2012

Welcome to the forums.

However, it is with great discern that I inform you that girls do not exist in the internet.

This is a well-known fact and you should really know it at this point.

Please enjoy the rest of your stay.

Ecabowsa

11-11-2012

My gf plays im sure she would love to game with you, but she's 800 elo so i guess not.

MOOPFLOPS

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendorizer View Post
I'm a 2 year old Horse, the farmer left his laptop out in the field and I'm using his wifi
it's hard to play League with hooves but I manage
IT'S COLD OUT HERE

lolSeb

11-11-2012

"I dislike the gender segregation of gaming as a whole"

So you want a make a female only ranked team?

Logic where?