What is the point of Clarity?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slarg232

11-11-2012

Why do we have a summoner spell devoted to mana when half the champions don't even use it?

lilheartless

11-11-2012

the real question is why are people allowed to use this spell there is nothing i hate worse than seeing clarity it screams bad/poor player skill i mean even taking revive planning for the inevitable death u will more than likely get but you should never ever ever plan to be out of mana because if u play right u should never have to use all of it.

Stitcher

11-11-2012

It's good for beginning players who don't know how to manage their mana effectively yet. It's sort of niche, I guess, but then Promote, Revive, and CV are all sort of niche too.

Slarg232

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by goremote View Post
It's good for beginning players who don't know how to manage their mana effectively yet. It's sort of niche, I guess, but then Promote, Revive, and CV are all sort of niche too.
But Promote, Revive, and CV can be taken and used relatively effectively by any champion in the game, where as Clarity is only usable for half the champions in the game. Shouldn't we replace it with something else already?

I mean, it's not like thsoe who can't manage mana don't have champions that don't need it to play....

Hi Guys I Suck

11-11-2012

Its built to help noobs. Its really that simple

MeekNA

11-11-2012

we have mana in this game?

RavenGage

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slarg232 View Post
But Promote, Revive, and CV can be taken and used relatively effectively by any champion in the game, where as Clarity is only usable for half the champions in the game. Shouldn't we replace it with something else already?

I mean, it's not like thsoe who can't manage mana don't have champions that don't need it to play....
So? Don't take it.

Its not like it gives mana champions some sort of advantage or forces non-mana users to take a useless summoner.

I don't really get what your problem with the spell is. Yeah its not very good, don't pick it. But its not like having the spell available as a choice HURTS you in any way.

16 Remain

11-11-2012

I take clarity with Ziggs every time I play him. It's for early game spamming of spells. Incredibly effective and usually results in me getting first blood if it's not already taken at 4-5 minutes. Once you get past 20 minutes or so, it's only useful for giving mana to your teammates who have small mana pools (like a Caitlyn for example).

Squippit

11-11-2012

I use it with Galio mid for early game because even with 2 mana pots I run out pretty fast. Then I get a chalice and I'm set for mana.

And Sona so I don't have to recall and can support my ADC who doesnt know the limits of mana =D

kl3rk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Smite should be removed, i mean its only used by like 1/5th of the characters. Remove smite and replace it with a spell all of the characters can use.