Riot and the Patch Surprise.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XunicorntwinkleX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Earlier in a thread I made a comment how the delay for the patch actually has to do with a huge surprise Riot has for us, and then my comment was deleted . I think this because I doubt they'd ignore the community like this unless they had a good reason.

So, What do you think the surprise is? (I know a lot of you think Riot is just being irresponsible, but humor me).

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

11-11-2012

League of Legends Supremacy. King of the Hill game mode (control the central point to erode enemy Nexus) conducted on the since-reworked Magma Chamber map (the central point being the mouth of the volcano of course).

I can dream, right?

XunicorntwinkleX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I dig it

Molester

11-11-2012

They're finally going to go with my idea of fusing Katarina with Karma to make Katararma?

XunicorntwinkleX

11-11-2012

lol i can totally see it in my head

XunicorntwinkleX

11-11-2012

i keep thinking about this champ in my head. he'd be like, a clone champ, a mimic type, or something.

so maybe one of his abilities is that he's on your team for 3 seconds, you can't hit him and he even has a yellow health bar. maybe that ability effects the map as well so that enemies can see what you see (their fog of war, bushes, invis champs). for his ult, he selects an enemy and turns into them with their full stats. so you could turn into the opposing teams tank or carry.

Ultrazero

11-11-2012

I'll be waiting on my "Steve, the delivery guy" champion who came to deliver a parcel at Riot HQ and got sucked and trapped in the LoL universe because of some mad invention Riot/Heimerdinger did

Not that it'll ever happen, but hey, like PhailRaptor said, one can dream