Can I Get Banned For Saying "stay low" Repeatedly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Pepper MD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Ignore would solve that problem, actually. Though to answer your question? Yes, I would report you and yes, I would press Punish in the Tribunal after a minute or so of actual consideration to context.

P.S.: If ignore doesn't work, then they wouldn't implement for a reason. If you'd rather not ignore someone, then you're just looking for an excuse to fire back.

Scumbag Lemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Can you get banned for saying "stay low"? Not really.

I mean, the chances are, if you're going to act high and mighty by telling people to 'stay low', then the chances are that people might find it offensive.

And personally, I'd hit punish. Not because you said 'stay low', but because you're treating people unfairly and see them as people inferior to you without fully understanding their situation.

The other day, I had a Brand who got camped to the point where he was 0/4 and guess what? I didn't report him. I know that stranger tried his hardest to farm (even if he had to extend a bit past the river) and that even though he had his @ss handed to him on a fish platter, I didn't even tell him that he was a terrible player. (We won that game by the way, and I'd like to think that "Not being a d*ck helped us win")

If you're being a d*ck to people, then you're asking for a warning or a ban.

Razy6trix

11-11-2012

of course, enough people will report you and eventually you'll get banned.

just don't say anything AT ALL. no matter how much they provoke you...

Quote:
And personally, I'd hit punish. Not because you said 'stay low', but because you're treating people unfairly and see them as people inferior to you without fully understanding their situation.
>OP gets trolled by some ignorant kids
>OP uses a comeback to fend off the trolls.
>GETS BANNED BY TRIBUNAL LOL.