Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help with a rage comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bu Gao Xing

Master Recruiter

11-11-2012

Poppy, Tryndamere, and Kayle..
Team wtf who do I target nobody can die.

cheezzyy

11-11-2012

Sure Darius is annoying but more to his team than the opponents. And jayce doesn't have something specific to make him annoying. I for one have no problem with him.

Inv1cted

11-11-2012

poppy

Nessy01

11-11-2012

yi. just yi.

cheezzyy

11-11-2012

How do I set up a poll?i wanna add those mentioned into one.maybe.

EndlessHelix

11-11-2012

Morgana, Nidalee, or Rumble would be my picks. Morgana turns Tryndamere into an unstoppable monster with her Black Shield, while also being a strong lvl 1 and providing much needed CC. Nidalee going for a Tanky, bruiserish build with Trinity Force, Frozen Heart, and Wit's End, may very well be the single most obnoxious thing in the world to lane against. And Rumble is just a monster on TT- dat ult+Blackfire Torch is OP.

EagLeaf

11-11-2012

You want a comp that makes people rage? Rengar, Nidalee, Teemo.

cheezzyy

11-11-2012

Quote:
EndlessHelix:
Morgana, Nidalee, or Rumble would be my picks. Morgana turns Tryndamere into an unstoppable monster with her Black Shield, while also being a strong lvl 1 and providing much needed CC. Nidalee going for a Tanky, bruiserish build with Trinity Force, Frozen Heart, and Wit's End, may very well be the single most obnoxious thing in the world to lane against. And Rumble is just a monster on TT- dat ult+Blackfire Torch is OP.

THANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOU!!!!!!!
Morgana is the choice. I forgot all about the shield and did t realize we had 0 hard CC.

Terrathraex

11-11-2012

We all know Heimerdinger universal taunt.

TheGrandDuelist

11-11-2012

Zilean Mid
Singed Top
Blitz+Teemo bot
Alistar Jungle

I dare some one to find a more rageworthy comp