there are no good support champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonbaitboy

11-11-2012

you should never support. waste of champ if u cant dmg ****

MeekNA

11-11-2012

how dare you, support being allowed to do anything apart from cc/heal/shield, you should be burned at the stake, never heard something so outrageous as support being allowed to do damage.

In fact we should nerf heal again, it is so damn anti fun, ruin the spam of spells coming ever 5sec cos proper cds and cost would be anti fun as well.
And don't start on zyra so op, can support without having a support tag WTF NERF OP can't be allowed ffs.
And CC on support is also so damn anti fun, i can't faceroll my keyboard as kat cos noob support cced me, i should be immune to cc cos i'm so damn skilled.

To tell the truth NERF SUPPORTS PLEASE, sona ult so anti fun, remove all support spells and replace with shield 50/60/70/80 300 mana cost 30sec cd and 0.1ap scaling so i can faceroll even harder.

And if anyone tries to support with something that dosen't have support tag PERMABAN THEM!!#!211!!!1111!!!!!

- Riots beloved tanky dps.

Edit: ^ add, got into a real nice tempo

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

You make me want to eat glass. Go back to blindpick.

phil002

11-11-2012

Every champion isn't designed to do max damage. There are champions whose skills do way more yo win a fight than just damage, and they aren't fighting for cs with the guy who needs it to be able to do anything in a fight

Zeraki Zodia

11-11-2012

Doing not much damage is a good trade off for making your opponent do no damage (Stuns, Shield, Healing)

N647

11-11-2012

I get what you say zeraki, but really, some supports where really nerfed to the ground, that their role is primarly support does not mean they must become sub par healbots, also is fun to support and help your team, but is not fun being the weakest slowest squishiest thing on the field while armed with a banana

Idiot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

There are no good support players.

Mediocre Top

11-11-2012

The funny thing is most supports can do well in different roles. Janna can be a good mid, Taric can be a good top is played properly, Nunu is the most annoying champion ever, Blitz can top, etc.

A lot of the support champs can do fine in other lanes.

Tipttt

11-11-2012

But... my support champs can do damage.

MrHarz

11-11-2012

In recent memory, a support Zyra on the other team ended up with a couple kills early and decent farm from covering lanes.

She built AP.

We basically couldn't win straight up fights as they had 5 sources of damage, while we had 4 and our support, and were forced to camp bushes and try to catch people out.