Title

It should be banned only in Draft pick 17 25.76%
It should be banned in both Draft pick and Blind pick 10 15.15%
No, players should not be banned for breaking the meta 38 57.58%
Undecided 1 1.52%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Should picking a second mid when a mid is already picked be punishable? [Poll]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaCÅT

11-11-2012

Depends ... if they ask for solo mid then you should probably let them ... otherwise its fine

Zidane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

As long as you tell your team and they don't have a problem with it that's fine. If you're in draft mode and you lock after someone in despite the team's wishes and you go double mid, yeah you should be banned because that's not so much "breaking the meta" as not supporting your team.

An excerpt from the first Summoner's Code "Supporting your team"

"Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If youre the last one to pick, try to fill a niche in your team that hasnt already been filled. If everyones picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, try asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself."

Al Shabab

11-11-2012

you picked a smart way of turning the water onto your own mill by splitting the yes vote and wording the no vote as something positive, gj on that

however yes!

our 2nd carry vayne after 1st pick too caitlin got at least 4 reports although he went 15/3 and we won the game, trollpicks are punishable. Also in tribunal I punish every single trollpick and so do everybody else and you can check.

Barioth

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Shabab View Post
you picked a smart way of turning the water onto your own mill by splitting the yes vote and wording the no vote as something positive, gj on that

however yes!

our 2nd carry vayne after 1st pick too caitlin got at least 4 reports although he went 15/3 and we won the game, trollpicks are punishable. Also in tribunal I punish every single trollpick and so do everybody else and you can check.
gj, its because of people like you that there is trolls in the game

your logic: trollpunish to take trolls out of the game, but in your attempt you create more trolls
very smart, hope i never get queued with you with my smurfs

Siegfryd

11-11-2012

It's punishable to ruin the experience of 4 others just because you want to do what you want, so yes it is punishable to pick a second mid. Unless of course your team says you can pick a second mid but you wouldn't be asking this question in that case.