Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Syndra- Why the Hate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torchlyte

11-11-2012

Low win rate. Questions?

Edit: I read your post. Well, I skimmed it. Nobody plays Ziggs. I think he kind of sucks, but I don't usually whine in champ select.

Spiderbubble

11-11-2012

After playing Syndra as pretty much my only mid lane AP champion lately, I have to say that I got her E stun down quite well by now. In fact, I think I missed only 2-3 stuns in 2 games tonight. With one Dark Sphere out each time. I rarely use my stun after my ultimate, that carp is only for teamfights.

My only problem with Syndra is that she has no passive.

"But Spiderbubble, she has a passive once she has a level 5 skill!"

Yes. She does. But that's completely pointless. She needs to be a MINIMUM of level 9 before she even has a passive. She has the worst passive in the game.

Renekton has a better passive. Yeah. I said it. And I mean it.

At least Renekton gets his passive at level 1. Syndra is the only champion in the game who does not get her passive >>>>>>>PASSIVELY<<<<<<<

She has to be level 9 to have one....

Why, Riot, WHY!?!?!?!

Quote:
Torchlyte:
Low win rate. Questions?

Edit: I read your post. Well, I skimmed it. Nobody plays Ziggs. I think he kind of sucks, but I don't usually whine in champ select.

At least Ziggs has a passive.

Madotsuki

11-11-2012

Her passive is actually a bad one. 'Your spell is relatively weak until level x' is a baaaad idea.

BEST HOTWINGS NA

11-11-2012

you're comparing two champions that are generally considered completely horrible to eachother

lAmTurtle

11-11-2012

Quote:
BEST HOTWINGS NA:
you're comparing two champions that are generally considered completely horrible to eachother

Have you done any research into either champion or even maybe seen the a video for either of them? 'Cause you seem to be talking out of your arse...

Sryder

11-11-2012

I believe she needs the Oriana buff. :P

lAmTurtle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Spiderbubble:

Renekton has a better passive. Yeah. I said it. And I mean it.

I don't see the problem with Renek's passive... One game, I was happily stacking my passive, and when the bar got full, the enemy Riven came in to attack me when we were both lvl 2. I used a ferocity stacked W and Q, and I immediately took away 2/3 of her health. Yes, I did start with a Doran's Blade... but the passive just makes the lane sustain on renek's Q OP and the possible trade off with the lengthened stun on his W much easier to deal damage whilst taking hardly any. (granted, the passive stacked E doesn't really help in terms of damage)
Even so, I do support the fact that Syndra has a damned lame passive. :P