why lux is one of the best supports.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonovy

11-10-2012

Personally LUX in my opinion is an amazing champion.
Slow, stun, sight, shield + allie and self and a huge range ulti with decent damage.
If lux is played as a support she will do an amazing job with her cc and help in team fights locking down targets slowing people chasing shielding and finishing of champs with little health.
Also she can be played both aggressive (scary) and defensive which can be a little annoying from enemy point of view due to huge harass.
She can outzone and harass very eazily using her sight to view and to know where to shoot her lock down to auto attack and do that extra damage(passive) or to allow her allies to reach the enemy and help kill.
Her ulti is one of my favourite abilitys in my opinion looking at the range damage and COOLDOWN at near end game 30 seconds. The ulti will easily score you a pact lane full of farm(minions) or finish of enemys that got away and also steal buffs,dragons and maybe a baron nasha.

SHES MY FAVOURITE THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE
this is my first thread i post and though id do something nice and simple haha

BlackNobis

11-10-2012

i do think shes underrated and has a good amount of utility but as support, she wont do alot of damage + she doesnt have much team fight presence except the shield . Also, she doesnt have a stun. Snare=/=Stun.

I Love Slurpees

11-11-2012

Zyra does everything Lux does, but better, plus free wards, and aoe pop-up ult... sooooo.....

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

The problem is that heals can easily beat a lux depending on how defensive/aggressive the other players your versing in your lane are but i agree with I love Slurpess Zyra is probably a better support then lux. Other supports benefit teams in team fights more compared to lux having to go ap to benefit the team.

dragonovy

11-18-2012

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS THIS WILL DEFINITLY HELP ME post new threads XD lol HAHA jokes amm you guys are right...but just the warding the stuns lock time the ultiiiiiiiiiii range the damage the awesome utility and shielding i just love her

LessHerpMoreDerp

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonovy View Post
Personally LUX in my opinion is an amazing champion.
Slow, stun, sight, shield + allie and self and a huge range ulti with decent damage.
If lux is played as a support she will do an amazing job with her cc and help in team fights locking down targets slowing people chasing shielding and finishing of champs with little health.
Also she can be played both aggressive (scary) and defensive which can be a little annoying from enemy point of view due to huge harass.
She can outzone and harass very eazily using her sight to view and to know where to shoot her lock down to auto attack and do that extra damage(passive) or to allow her allies to reach the enemy and help kill.
Her ulti is one of my favourite abilitys in my opinion looking at the range damage and COOLDOWN at near end game 30 seconds. The ulti will easily score you a pact lane full of farm(minions) or finish of enemys that got away and also steal buffs,dragons and maybe a baron nasha.

SHES MY FAVOURITE THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE
this is my first thread i post and though id do something nice and simple haha
*hold

Ramachese

11-18-2012

I do enjoy Lux but I believe Tarric is a better support once you learn to use him. Buffs everyone's armor near him, a great heal, a stun and his ult is wonderful during a teamfight. Trick is you have to learn to hit minions to get his mana regen but not last hit them so you are not taking farm from your lane mate.