Picking order during 5v5 pre-made teams in draft mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pwn nubs ftw x99

11-10-2012

What determines the order in which people chose their champions during pre-made 5 draft games?

IdleAltruism

11-10-2012

The first pick is the most OP/general pick, the rest are either counter picks or similarly general/team comp based picks that won't give away an important lane/strats if possible. That is how it runs ideally. A lot of the time it is determined by who owns what.

pwn nubs ftw x99

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleAltruism View Post
The first pick is the most OP/general pick, the rest are either counter picks or similarly general/team comp based picks that won't give away an important lane/strats if possible. That is how it runs ideally. A lot of the time it is determined by who owns what.
I understand that, but for example. When I play with my team, the order always seems to be whoever made the game first (understood), and then the other 4 people are generally in the same order in terms of picking.

How does the que system determine what pick each person has?

Etherimp

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwn nubs ftw x99 View Post
I understand that, but for example. When I play with my team, the order always seems to be whoever made the game first (understood), and then the other 4 people are generally in the same order in terms of picking.

How does the que system determine what pick each person has?
Elo I believe. In ranked anyway. In draft (normals) it's randomized.

IdleAltruism

11-11-2012

It goes by the order they were invited to the group in. In normal draft, however, it is random.
http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...aq#fourtyseven

Google is your friend, don't be afraid to use it 8)