Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot) So many Permaban threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBarneyStinson

11-11-2012

I have recently noticed there are so many threads about permaban, either complaining about it or asking for second chance, clogging up this General Discussion.

Why don't you just give them one last chance this Christmas as a gift and make it a condition that, if they don't improve from it, you will DELETE their accounts.

The reason they are complaining and asking for second chance is because there is a POSSIBILITY of recovering their accounts, because those accounts still exist and remain not deleted.

If the accounts are just straight out deleted, they will have no reason to whine day in day out about their bans. One chance, if you don't improve, it's gone FOREVER.

And it was K

11-11-2012

They give the jerks the gift of another chance for Christmas...and give all the innocent players the gift of a toxic player on their team. Neat.

TheBarneyStinson

11-11-2012

Quote:
And it was K:
They give the jerks the gift of another chance for Christmas...and give all the innocent players the gift of a toxic player on their team. Neat.

Better than another 365 days of permaban threads/ whining. The statistics show that they hardly ever improve anyway so most of them will get deleted anyway.

LostLaneWonGame

11-11-2012

All of the perma threads are trash except for the guy who was in Alaska for 6 months and came back to find out his "friend" had taken him for a ride.

TheBarneyStinson

11-11-2012

Quote:
LostLaneWonGame:
All of the perma threads are trash except for the guy who was in Alaska for 6 months and came back to find out his "friend" had taken him for a ride.

I saw that thread as well bro. Hope he got his suspension lifted.

Zombielovers

11-11-2012

Riot gave them a chance. In fact, Riot gave them 5 chances.

TheBarneyStinson

11-11-2012

Quote:
Zombielovers:
Riot gave them a chance. In fact, Riot gave them 5 chances.

5 chances, yes, 5 bans that weren't permanent. There is a difference between "temporary" and "permanent."

"You can't have chocolate for 3 days" doesn't bother me at all, but "you can't have chocolate for the rest of your life" worries me.

TheBarneyStinson

11-11-2012

well?