Support/ADC pairings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLastSpartan

11-16-2012

I agree, graves/taric can stomp most, coordinate the stuns and dash right into their face for buckshot, plus graves' passive and taric's armor buff work well together

EternalLoL

11-16-2012

Aphromoo and aphroomoo

but srs, kog nunu
vayne nunu
graves taric
draven taric/sona pretty decent
corki taric/leona

LoneChipmunk

11-16-2012

Leona and Ezreal make a good combo. Stuns galore.

IceCreamSammich

11-16-2012

Sona/Kog'Maw for the long range poke is pretty nice too. It would probably work similar with Sona/Urgot or Sona/Tristana.
My opinion is this...
Short range ADC - Graves, Ezreal, Vayne - best with stunning supports - Leona, Taric, Zyra.
Long range ADC - Kog'Maw, Ashe, Caitlyn, Tristana - best with long range supports - Sona, Soraka
Situational - Graves/Soraka is pretty nasty. Vayne/Nunu can be an instakill lane. Taric and almost any ADC can be pretty good if the coordination is there. Leona is good for when your ADC has been counterpicked and you need the long range dual stun capability for either killing , or getting your ADC out of a bad spot. Blitzcrank can pull an enemy away from the ADC to allow for escapes, or pull the enemy into a gank.
Again - and I can't stress this enough - you MUST have communication between the support/ADC for any combination to work well.
This is why I'm hoping to find an ADC with Ventrilo (I have my own server) so I can get out of elo Hell. I have excellent stats playing support, even with no communication, so I'm absolutely positive that being able to communicate promptly will be a huge advantage.