Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best support endgame?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agent Pwnage

11-11-2012

Support Draven is the best. This is the League of Draven. It's sorta obvious, + draven doesn't lie. He says he "Does it all in style", meaning you can go top draven, mid draven, jungle draven, support draven; the only thing he probably isn't good at is ad carry. So yeh, go support draven and u guys will win.

Cheunger

11-11-2012

I've never tried playing sona as support but i've played with Taric and i like him a lot for support. He has good CC and decent heal and if you build him tanky then he can last longer in team fights. I've also played with alistar but haven't had as much success. idk why

a1sock

11-11-2012

I like nunu late game because you can always tank a turret or two if your team is failing late game, and if theres a pause in aggression you can always have them splitpush to buy you time to solo baron. Nothing like taking out a few towers and inhibs with triple buff before they can even react.

playerwinner

11-11-2012

Sona can be extremely valuable late game, as long as her ult gets used well.

GoldenWarrior12

11-11-2012

I would enjoy Lux as a support, cause she has good cc and shields, and a ranged ult that can pick up the kill that got partially away, you know, till she kills them lol...