Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best support endgame?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

11-10-2012

I don't feel like Sona is a viable support endgame compared to someone like taric who has tons of cc, or even kayle with her ult and more dps.But I feel sona will win lane earlygame unless your adc is bad.

What do you guys think?

Bunnymo chan

11-10-2012

i would tend to think sona is one of the better endgame supports with her aoe cc. Thats just my opinion.

But you answered yourself, if you believe she is a win early game, then snowball early game. Some champs do better in early/mid/late.

FriendlyHarper

11-10-2012

Nunu

vulgarwolf

11-10-2012

depends how u build sona, if u get aegis, zeke and soul shroud or wota..and the team knows how to group as 5...then she is a beast

OreIsan

11-10-2012

Prob I just never played with a really good sona/adc combo. I tend to like Taric supports with all the armour buffs and better cc IMO endgame, but Azubu frosts sona is insane

adc

11-10-2012

Well, anybody's Sona would be insane if they got to see the minimap.

Cheap0

11-11-2012

Most of the standard supports are good "late game" supports. It's probably better to think about which specific one has the abilities to help your carry/team the most both in lane then in team fights.

Mynt

11-11-2012

I don't think that Sona is viable either, from looking at her LoLwiki page. But when I look at my ranked page and see my win percentage, I don't need to think she's viable. I just play her, and somehow win, and that's fine by me.

NHapollo

11-11-2012

I prefer Janna as a support although she can have a "weak" (for a support) early game. She can become very effective if working with a good team and using good items, however. Her cc abilities are constanly useful and her shields save lives throughout all stages.

TeknoWizard

11-11-2012

Imma say Blitzcrank or Alistar. Just because initation and CC are what win games, not lanes.