"M-Moderator-Chan, what are you doing-"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

And it was K

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whouthink View Post
Sounds about right

I question why a moderator moved a "What do you miss about Lol" thread

BOOM PERMA'D
Got permabanned for similar reasons myself. -_- Tried to appeal it and waited 2 weeks for a canned response.

FistOf7Dragons

11-10-2012

your gonna get banned

jetronic

11-10-2012

i like the subtle law reference

ACraven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

I-I-Iaw is that you???
i miss those threads

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iToonLink View Post
oh god give it a rest
No way, I hate whatever self righteous ******* is banning forum posters who blend League of Legends references with anime.

Plus if you make an Iaw reference you run the risk of being obliterated like a cockroach.

Vi aND CAiT Sux

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria Pisces View Post
I didn't want to write something so similar to what Iaw and Ahri wrote (because we all know how that worked out) It was more of a dark and humorous homage of sorts, trying to point out that I don't like this faceless moderator picking on the threads that are simple Japanese satire, and leaving everything else un-related to League on the board no problem. Last time I checked, Lu Bu's cooking (while an awesome thread) had even LESS to do with League than Iaw's threads, yet he gets a red post and it stays. It's obvious he's cherry picking these threads, maybe because they had lesbian undertones, but still, there are worse threads.

Also, to everyone else, this isn't try-hard mode, this is 30 minutes on note pad at 1am. I actually had it written like 3 days ago but I didn't wanna post because it IS fairly long, and I know the attention span of forum goers is usually less than optimal. However my friend convinced me to post it so I did, here you go, and if the moderator reads this, come on man. Come on.
Glad they got iaw, ahri, and hopefully you soon as well.

Go back to 4chan.

TrueRocknRolla

11-10-2012

**** renekton bot riot is such a hypocrite

IS173548dcbf83aacec9fc3

11-10-2012

Ahri-san... ;-;

Michael Kane

11-10-2012

Goatleaf

11-10-2012

trundle-san