"M-Moderator-Chan, what are you doing-"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesingr

11-10-2012

Tl;DR

CommandShockwave

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesingr View Post
That was amazing.

Squippit

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesingr View Post

That video xD

OptimisticC

11-10-2012

This thread makes me sick. I mean, there are better ways to protest Iaw and Surfer Ahri's bans than making a story of brutal abuse of a woman. That little sexual innuendo at the very end just did it in too.

I hope you get banned.

Edit - Sorry, a bit too harsh. I just didn't like how dark this thread was.

Jgame

11-10-2012

Saved this on a notepad as well.

Darkvolcan

11-10-2012

When will people learn these threads suck?
I bet these kids are like 4chan rejects trying to get attention on here after being kicked off there

Rusty Leaves

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fingerJIM View Post
Expected something dirtier
I didn't want to write something so similar to what Iaw and Ahri wrote (because we all know how that worked out) It was more of a dark and humorous homage of sorts, trying to point out that I don't like this faceless moderator picking on the threads that are simple Japanese satire, and leaving everything else un-related to League on the board no problem. Last time I checked, Lu Bu's cooking (while an awesome thread) had even LESS to do with League than Iaw's threads, yet he gets a red post and it stays. It's obvious he's cherry picking these threads, maybe because they had lesbian undertones, but still, there are worse threads.

Also, to everyone else, this isn't try-hard mode, this is 30 minutes on note pad at 1am. I actually had it written like 3 days ago but I didn't wanna post because it IS fairly long, and I know the attention span of forum goers is usually less than optimal. However my friend convinced me to post it so I did, here you go, and if the moderator reads this, come on man. Come on.

Rusty Leaves

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimisticC View Post
This thread makes me sick. I mean, there are better ways to protest Iaw and Surfer Ahri's bans than making a story of brutal abuse of a woman. That little sexual innuendo at the very end just did it in too.

I hope you get banned.
It was supposed to be a little dark, I didn't wanna sugar coat how unjust I believe the moderator is and I thought it was a good foil to the usually chatty and happy-go-lucky posts that made Iaw who he was. Also there was no sexual innuendo at the end, that was Ahri being locked away from the forums, and I do sincerely apologize if you thought otherwise, I understand how sensitive people are on that topic.

LeCthulhu

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Thought this was going to turn into a ponto1 post but there weren't enough pheromones.

OptimisticC

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria Pisces View Post
It was supposed to be a little dark, I didn't wanna sugar coat how unjust I believe the moderator is and I thought it was a good foil to the usually chatty and happy-go-lucky posts that made Iaw who he was. Also there was no sexual innuendo at the end, that was Ahri being locked away from the forums, and I do sincerely apologize if you thought otherwise, I understand how sensitive people are on that topic.
Yeah, I understand your direction. Just a bit too dark (for my tastes).

It was a well-written story, so +1