Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Map Environments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Call 1 800 Rage

11-10-2012

I think the addition of new map environments would add some spice to the current summoner's rift we know now. Don't get me wrong, I do love the map, but game after game of being in the same kind of environment, it does get pretty bland. Obviously don't change the actual scheme/blueprint of the map, but change the colors used, the location, etc. Give the map new feels to it. Make a map that takes place in the night time, make a map in a different location, things like that. What do you guys think? Would you guys like to see different environments for Summoner's Rift? What kind of environments would you like to see? If not, why do you feel that way? I'd love to hear you guys' opinions!

Drakojan

11-10-2012

Good idea. Sort of like the ones they do for Christmas, but make some so it's always changable and like that.

Call 1 800 Rage

11-10-2012

Yes, exactly!

dudeplatapus

11-10-2012

i think they should have a new boss called the BLACKJewBaby and it should have two lazer beams that fire every .5 seconds in every direction and hits every one and 1 auto cannon witha fire rate of 0 and does 6969 damage