Hell exists.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VegaTDM

11-10-2012

A log of my journey through Elo hell.

RULES: I will play every game to win.
I will do everything possible to maximize my chances of winning
I will let anyone take whatever lane they desire, and fill in what is needed.
I will not rage at my teammates, I will offer help and suggestions in a calm and polite manner.
I will always ward, no matter what role I play maximize my chances of winning.
I will not surrender unless the enemy team has 2:1 kills with a minimum of 25 Kills.

Total Ratio: 3 Wins 6 Losses
Loses Due to DC/AFK: 1
Number of games I was the only player to buy wards: 4

Game 1. LOSS Support Taric, Harassed by Lee Sin because I took heal exhaust for the entire game. Then refused to gank bot for the entire game. He even convinced the other team to report me for feeding. ADC Ashe didn't last hit and just pushed to tower to die every time. Leaving me to 1v2 as support
-18 Elo(738 total)
1/10/8
1 Baddie(No last hitting, out CS'd by over 100)
1 Troll(Harassment over summoner spells)

Game 2. WIN ADC Ashe. Support Mao was 5 min late to lane and stole 50 CS by 10 minutes from me. Even after I asked him to stop. He would just steal all my CS and then try and 1v2 alistar and Ez. He ended up 2/14/4. Fed the hell out of Ez too. The enemy eve quit and they surrendered a few minutes after. Giving us the win.
+17 Elo(755 total)
4/10/13
1 Troll(Intentional helping enemy team by stealing My CS, and not warding a single time)
1 Enemy DC

Game 3. WIN Support Alistar
. Duo qued with a friend(3 Elo lower than me). He jungled Malphite Draven was doing something in another tab for some of the game, he would get double kills by hisself but would get ganked for afking in the middle of a teamfight. Also enemy Blitz was having connection problems so lategame a few 4v5 teamgiths and a final baron push won it for us.
+37 Elo (792 total)
4/10/30
1 Troll(afking several times)

Season 2 End

Season 3 Placement Matches

Game 4. LOSS Support Taric. ADC picked vayne, but our mid raged that vayne was "worst adc in the game omg, gets zoned by everyone" so he switched to Siv. Enemy team doesn't have jungle so our top feeds them 4 kills at 5 min. Kass mid is just cleaning house. After several ganks getting Siv and leaving me to Stand under tower alone they 5 man gank to kill me, and push bot til they take our inhib at 17min and my team surrenders at 20. Not really any bad players, they just wouldn't listen and argued the whole game.
0/10/11

Game 5. LOSS Support Soraka. Asked by adc Corki to Soraka after him and top got done fighting over pick order vs calling it. Game goes good til Jax starts feeding(2/16/3) in teamfights, running into 4 of them at dragon alone with half health. eventually we succumb to 4v5s and lose.
2/7/20
1 Baddie(Feeding 12 kills in 10 minutes)

Game 6. LOSS Yorick top.Forth and 5th pick proceeded to both argue over who was jungle as soon as they both called jungle. Then 1st pick took Lee sin. So everyone was mad and raging already. Then the jungler feeds darius 2 kills in 1:57 and I end up lvl 3 yorick against lvl 6 darius after another failed gank. Annie rages at everyone to stop feeding while at 0/2/0 her self. Teemo is our adc buying warmogs and support poppy roaming and doing nothing. Surrendered at 20:00 6/31 kills. Best ratio on my team, most kills and 3rd in deaths. teemo was 0/5/1 and Lee Sin was 1/8/0. Several baddies and trolls all around, no warding and arguing over roles.
3/7/1

Game 7. LOSS Support Kayle. ADC Miss fortune facechecked bushes as soon as she got to lane and fed them 1 kill before even a minute had passed. At 1:47 I warded the entrance to our jungle, she dives on the support Volibear, and dies to a 2v1. And both times she raged at me. Jungle mundo goes 0/8/1 and then leaves.
1/5/4
1 Baddie(face checking and repeatedly running into 1v2s.)
1 DC

Game 8. WIN Yorick Top. Enemy Jungle WW didn't too too well, even after we didnt invade. Had some trouble with teemo top at first, but once team fights started I got several triple kills. Our Akali carried hard and went 27/3/13
11/5/17

Game 9. LOSS ADC Graves. Support Sona never bought a single ward and stole my CS. When our jungler would gank, he would always push my lane to tower. And I'm graves against Cait. After 9 minutes they made a 5 man gank squad and got 3 double kills on us bot under tower, they would hide in river and gank us under tower. while top and jungle farmed and didnt push top. Brand raged hard in teamchat and got killed several times while typing. At the end Garen went rambo every teamfight and left us to 4v5 most of the time, meaning we lost.
3/10/6
1 Baddie(No wards as support, not doing anything useful)
1 Rager(Let his anger cause him several deaths)

mambawarrior0

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegaTDM View Post
Harassed my Lee Sin
1 letter makes a big difference, you should probably fix that. (I'm hoping that it's a mistake, at least)

os0303

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegaTDM View Post
A log of my journey through Elo hell.

Game 1. Support Taric, Harassed my Lee Sin because I took heal exhaust for the entire game. Then refused to gank bot for the entire game. He even convinced the other team to report me for feeding. ADC Ashe didn't last hit and just pushed to tower to die every time. Leaving me to 1v2 as support
-18 Elo(738 total)
1/10/8
1 baddie(No last hitting, out CS'd by over 100)
1 Troll(Harassment over summoner spells.
? I can't tell what you are trying to say here.

Elchulus

11-10-2012

1/10/8?

You belong there.

xFay

11-10-2012

I think he meant "harassed by my lee sin", kind of makes a big difference if you ask me.

Lux Eternus

11-10-2012

Hell exists in the 1100-1250. Thats only because people who belong at 800 start at 1200, and then go down. At this time of the season, it starting to become non existant.

p.s. lowest elo i got to was 980, impossible not to carry at that point.

Edit: ill play a normal game with you, and be the judge of where you belong- if you'd like.

VegaTDM

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
1 letter makes a big difference, you should probably fix that. (I'm hoping that it's a mistake, at least)
Lol typo, 1 letter makes me seem like an ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elchulus View Post
1/10/8?

You belong there.
Final score doesnt say everything. What am I supposed to do as support while my ADC is dead? Camp under tower? Cause they ganked me with no problem under tower with full hp and all CD up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmYourAlly View Post
Hell exists in the 1100-1250. Thats only because people who belong at 800 start at 1200, and then go down. At this time of the season, it starting to become non existant.

p.s. lowest elo i got to was 980, impossible not to carry at that point.

Edit: ill play a normal game with you, and be the judge of where you belong- if you'd like.
I can't carry as support or jungle when my team feeds the carry. I am so low in Elo hell that my ADC usually doesn't late hit. Or my support steals CS/doesnt ward. Or once the laning phase ends everyone runs around alone and feeds them. No sense of teamwork. I was actually told to "shut up and stop typing" one time when I was trying to set up dragon. But I would like to play a game with you. You sound intelligent.

Also I will be editing the OP for future matches, will try and post when I do so.

VegaTDM

11-21-2012

Updated for preseason 3.

VegaTDM

11-24-2012

So far in Season 3 placement matches I'm 0/4. I can't tell if my teammates have gotten better or worse since the elo reset, definitely more raging in champ select. At least I have had a few more teammates ward.