Darius & Twisted Tree Line

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

11-10-2012

Why would anyone suggest that Darius should be able to wreck 1v1? His ultimate refreshes on kills, so it should be weaker than average. He should have a hard time 1v1, and shine in teamfights where he can get off multiple ultimates with the aid of his team.

There is no excuse for it to be one of the hardest hitting abilities in the game, and for him to be able to destroy anything 1v1.

And to suggest that nerfing his damage would make him useless is hilarious. He comes with an AOE grab that goes through minions and a near permanent single-target slow. That's a lot more utility than Katarina or Master Yi or Fiora (etc) have.

HowardFinestein

11-10-2012

it just sucks that Darius can buy all tank items and still do crazy damage. other bruisers/off-tanks can't do that.

Kaeltara

11-10-2012

bump

Kalarepa

11-11-2012

Nothing can be done to Darius, without ruining him in SR. He's obviously balanced there, because he rapes 90% top laners, but loses lane to Kayle.
Just give us draft mode for normal games. Some heroes are just too broken in certain modes. You don't play Dominion vs Rammus and you shouldn't be forced to play TT vs Darius.

Btw, did you notice, that the most OP heroes from TT are also top tier top laners from SR? Darius, Singed, Jax, Olaf, Yorick, Rumble, sometimes Lee Sin. I'm not sure about Irelia and Shen, haven't seen them played too often. Maybe some heroes actually are too strong on all the maps?

The Bushmaster

11-11-2012

Easy fix for darius. So easy. Take off the self-refresh on his ulti. Done. I fixed darius, go me.

option 2: Have his ulti deal mixed damage, both scaling off of his attack damage, instead of true.

The problem is in his true damage self refreshing ulti.

Kaeltara

11-11-2012

bump