Darius vs Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadeye

11-10-2012

Through the lore, who would win in a fight: Darius vs Draven? I would say draven, mainly because i don't like darius and my hatrid is clouding my judgment.

Any thoughts? If so tell why please.

trimyth

11-10-2012

I would bet my money on Darius even though I like Draven more. Darius is reputed to be a personal guard to the highest command in the Noxian military, Swain. That has to say something.
While Draven has certainly been in the military alongside with his brother, there is a reason why he was underappreciated and seek fame in the prison system. He just wasn't that impressive enough compared to his brother, Darius.

Now if only the prisoners were equipped with similar weapons to even out the playing field - running away to grasp at the last chance of life without a weapon and with a spinning axe coming at you isn't that impressive in my book.
Darius is certainly more "prized" than Draven.

dafedidi

11-11-2012

Draven is equal IMO to Darius. If he quits army, it's because he wants to be a show off.

I think Draven wins, simply because he has range. But, Darius just destroy him if he get close, Draven has no armor AT ALL. xD

Aphet

11-11-2012

I think that Draven wins simply because of his mobility, agility, and range. Darius would put up one hell of a fight, though.

edit: I just had an idea. Does anyone know about Death Battles on YouTube? What if someone, like myself, were to do something similar, but with LoL champions. And then write out a story.

AXyooj

11-11-2012

Close range Darius, Long range Draven lol simple as that. Darius is a veteran hardened warrior. Draven, in his lore states that he let some prisoners run until almost out of sight and still hit and kill them meaning his accuracy is by far aamazing. But yeah as I said Darius close range would just annihilate Draven and long range Draven would most likely best Darius.

Noxian Zell

11-13-2012

I say it would be a tie. They are both tough champions without a doubt

Phozforus

02-24-2013

Darius Would win, because first, he is the older brother of draven. Second, he got more formal training, and third, Swain chose him, over Draven. Darius kills everyone. Draven kills mostly prisoners

Birdy51

02-24-2013

The better question would be what would cause Draven and Darius to get into a fight. I can see them coming to blows perhaps, but it's hard to imagine them fighting eachother off the Fields.

Regardless, both have their advantages, but Darius would likely be the winner due to his training and armor.

Helmight

02-24-2013

Darius would win hands-down. At the end of the day Draven is nothing more than a showboating executioner. He has limited combat experience and prefers making a spectacle of things rather than simply winning. Darius on the other hand has been in the Noxian military for years and does things with brutal efficiency. He's actually wearing armor, also - Draven's got some sort of ridiculous getup on that wouldn't protect him from Darius at all. There's also the problem of his axes, which in reality are probably way too unbalanced to be effective throwing weapons.

Birdy51

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmight View Post
Darius would win hands-down. At the end of the day Draven is nothing more than a showboating executioner. He has limited combat experience and prefers making a spectacle of things rather than simply winning. Darius on the other hand has been in the Noxian military for years and does things with brutal efficiency. He's actually wearing armor, also - Draven's got some sort of ridiculous getup on that wouldn't protect him from Darius at all. There's also the problem of his axes, which in reality are probably way too unbalanced to be effective throwing weapons.
To defend Draven, while his axes aren't exactly practical for everyone there is no denying that he uses them with absolutely ruthless proficiency.

Regardless of their weight, he uses them to his advantage with absolute skill and dexterity. They also could double as a melee weapon in a pinch, where their weight could become a bonus as an effective slashing weapon.